Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Chinese New Year

YAY MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAY! Christmas and my birthday come close though. ;)

Went to Orchard yesterday to get my sister her Zara flats. They're pretty! :) But everyone there was smelly and old and stupid, so I was rushing to get in and out as quickly as possible and thus I didn't see Lars's ad. ):

I also bought some books! I bought 3 [[down from a list of 10, great achievement for me!]]! Fight Club, Interview With the Vampire and Perfume. :DD So much awesome. I will finish them before the CNY holidays are over. I shall not mention that I have Marlowe's Doctor Faustus and Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray's left to read. :X Oh wait, I just did. Hahahah I'm a genius. :D

I have a good reason for not reading them though! I can hardly understand Marlowe [[as in, I can, but I have to take a lot of time to re-read each sentence, because the way his sentence are structured doesn't really make much sense to me]], and I borrowed the Oscar Wilde, and I want to buy my own copy to read.

Other than The Picture of Dorian Gray, I have loads more books to buy!

The Romantic -- Barbara Gowdy
1984 -- George Orwell
Still Life with Woodpecker -- Tom Robbins
Winnie the Pooh -- A.A.Milne
The Edible Woman -- Margaret Atwood
Good Bones & Simple Murders -- Margaret Atwood
The Godfather by Mario Puzo
The Colour Of Magic -- Terry Pratchett

And I'm sure I've left out a few. :) I think I'm slowly regaining my love for books, whoo. I kinda stopped reading after Secondary 1. It wasn't concious, I just... slowly stopped. :/ But yay books. :D

I haven't bought a CD in agesssss. I haven't bought one in nearly 6 weeks, I think? Or more than that? I think the last CD I bought was The Downward Spiral, which I bought before BN camp. Amazing. There's nothing I really want though. :/ Unless they have the music played on the Alexandre Herchovitch show on CD, then that's a different case. Here the super awesome music here: http://usweb03.nunet.de/fashionweek/nyf08/17_ALEXANDRE_HERCHOVITCH/ See, it's not true that I only ever listen to rock or rap!

Anyways, here are some random pictures, because ayem kewl lyk dat~.

Photobucket
): Come back soon SF! Stupid internationals. ): SF is what me and Nadeo call him. It stands for Stupid Face, but if you prefer, it can mean Stupid Fats too.

Speaking of internationals...
Photobucket

Photobucket Yay for the Gunners! :) PLZ CUM BAC SAFE BBS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, I know the transition between football and Kevin is a bit rough, but w/e~. Kevin looks more matured here!

No comments: