Monday, February 25, 2008

Random thoughts

  • I want a new phone. It's not that I don't like my phone, it's pretty and it just about has everything that I want on a phone... except for a designer lable. Yeah, call me a designer whore, whatever, but I want a designer phone. I have my eye on the Giorgio Armani one, but it would take a miracle for me to get it. And no offence to anyone I know and like who has my phone, but there are some people who have my phone that I would rather not say "Hey we have the same phone!" Maybe it's a sign of a deep psychological problem, I don't know.
  • What is it with people and underage drinking? I mean, I take a bit sometimes [[very very tiny little bit, like, 2 sips? It's fun to see which wines are bad and which ones are good. *shrugs*]] but getting pissed and drinking drinks with 40% alcohol content? It's taking it a bit far, no? You'll have your whole lives ahead of you [[which, in other words, if you're lucky, means 45 to 50 years]] to ruin your liver. Why start early? And don't even get me started on smoking.
  • I wanna go to Europe this June. I have $3000... which would cover the airplane and hotel to one country, I suppose. :/ I have a few places in mind -- Rome, Venice, Vienna, Athens, Milan, Barcelona and Switzerland. But since I'm already paying so much for the stupid air tickets I might as well stay there longer. I guess this is the start of another frantic period of saving. But there's only so much you can do with $150 a month. *sigh* I wanna go for 2 months, but no adult can take that much time off.
  • Why do girls like boys who look like girls? I mean, some of them really do look like girls, but most of them are "rockin'~" the androgynous thing. I will confess that I do like some guys with the whole androgynous thing going on [[but they're still obviously guys]] like Mathias and James, but I tend to go for the [[and I'm quoting my sister and Nadeo, both whom I love v. dearly]] "manly macho" type -- like how I like Jeremy better with the short hair and the moustache. Maybe that's why I don't get the whole girly guy thing. But then again, I'm okay with guys like Shaun Haugh, so maybe it's the Asian-guy-who-has-shaggy-fake!golden-hair-and-girly-features that I don't like.
  • I've mentioned this like 5 times or something before, BUT WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH PEOPLE AND PUTTING BAD MUSIC ON BLOGS? So irritating. When a blog comes up with music, the first thing I do is close the window, unless you're a good friend... oh wait, none of my good friends have music on their blogs. Whoops. None of the popular blogs have music on their homepages, hmm...
  • Why the hell am I so unfree? How come everyone has the time to go out on weekends and I'm stuck at home studying? And it's not like I'm doing better than everyone else. Thank you, that's so fair. I know I studied harder for Bio than some people, but they all go out and get like 3 points higher than I did. You know why? Cos it's all "investigative" and "analyzing". Fuck. If I go on at this rate I'm going to end up in probation. I know I'm probably overreacting, but if I don't do it here there's nowhere else to do it, so yeah.
  • We played football in the rain today, and it was pretty awesome. The only thing un-awesome about it is that I got my shoes drenched through and my toes were freezing in class. ): Chinese with Lin lao shi is a billion times better than Chinese with Luo lao shi. I didn't even understand her last term... but I got an A1 like twice. Which is weird, cos I got C5 for Chinese this term. To be fair though I started out last year with a D7 in Chinese. :X
  • How come all the blogs I read seem to be of people going out for dinner and buying clothes and stuff? No wait, that's not the real problem. What I'm getting at is that WHY AM I NOT DOING THE SAME? I shall not mention that I spent a lot on CNY clothes and the things that I want are all over $1,000... oh crap, I just did. What. A. Genius.
  • I finished Choke and Invisible Monsters by Palahniuk. I thought Choke was a lot like Fight Club, they had a lot of the same ideas. Just replace the fighting with sex and you pretty much get the idea. Invisible Monsters was okay but I didn't know what to make of the sex changes... I still don't. I don't think I'll be watching either of those movies.
  • I just realised that I don't have a clique that I fit in with at school. There's always Jing and Debbie, but sometimes it kind of feels like Ler Yee and Jasmine are only trying to get Jing's attention. It probably is because they were in the same class and they know each other better, but even so, it's a bit... I don't know how to put it, but I'm uncomfortable. It always happens when there's someone in the group that you're not close to.
  • There's a career fair at Suntec City starting Friday and ending on Sunday. I think I wanna go. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life. I mean, aside from the impossible things: become a fashion designer [[my dad thinks that models have to line up naked at castings -- thank you ANTM, you suck.]]; marry a loving, gorgeous and rich husband who can cook; jet set around the world sight-seeing; be a dinosaur, etc. I guess I would like something to do with fashion, but anything that's high paying and ends when the clock strikes 6P.M. is fine with me too. And I want to get some Starbucks. The school coffee is great for 50 cents, but I want me some good beans nowwww.
  • I think Ben didn't get eliminated! And to those who say he can't make it as a model -- I know I would pick a gorgeous guy who can't model over an ugly one who can. You can always teach someone how to model, but to teach someone to become better looking...? Oh yeah, and the people who say they can see Perry on Armani and Prada? Maybe Armani Exchange... I can't find the exact picture right now but the Prada men [[though I would prefer the term boy]] for me is one with milky white skin, big blue eyes and is very young. A guy who is still boy-ish, kind of innocent but cute in the adolescent kind of way. Perry is just...

Well I think that's about it for today. I shall go and do my Physics and revise for A.Math, the last test for this term!!!!!

No comments: