Friday, February 29, 2008

ROBIN IS BACK IN TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REFER TO TITLE! I shall try my best to contain my excitement because I know it is very possible that ... I shall not jinx it, so I shall shut up. :X I really miss Robin. He's so magic and fantastic but yet so breakable. ):

http://www.polyvore.com/ is SUPER fun! I realise from the outfits that I've created that I don't like dressing casually or for my age. They're mostly evening dresses with heels and clutches and dark jeans with tops that are not very teenager-ish. Bernice says that I need more colour in my wardrobe. :/ Which is probably true. I dress in black/white/grey and yellow/orange/red. Maybe I'll start liking blue or something.


Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Franck Muller and that I want my engagement ring to be swapped for a FM watch? I don't think so. It will v. likely cost more than an engagement ring though, hurhur.

Anyways, this is my favourite watch from Franck Muller. The Double Mystery!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like the black one with the gold. :D

Photobucket
These just look a bit tacky, in my opinion. :/

Photobucket
These are okay, but I don't like the coloured gems. D:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A GUY WATCH I NEED IT. But it can probably feed a small country in Africa for a year or something. :X

Photobucket
These scream old man. ):

Black Magic
Photobucket
This one is gorgeous.

Crazy Hours
Photobucket

Cintree Curvex Coloured Dreams
Photobucket

Photobucket
I checked the price of this one online... It's something around US$35,000. *sigh* But it's so gorgeous!

Perpetual Calendar Tourbillon
Photobucket
I have no clue how to go about reading this watch, but it looks damn cool, and I'm sure I can always learn.

I know some learned watch expert~ will tell me that 7/8 of these watches are for men. Congratulations, your eyes work! But I don't care. In my defence, I think that watchmakers never make nice watches for ladies. They're always either too small, or really ugly. Or brainlessly simple. So yeah. And the shape of the FM watches are not very guy-ish or girl-ish. [[But maybe that's because I define men's watches as circular and thick and women's watches as rectangular and the width of my fat pinky finger.]] AND WHO CAN SAY NO TO A WHOLE WATCH FACE MADE UP OF DIAMONDS, HUH? HUH? HUH????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the guy I marry is a Franck Muller freak so I can steal his watches, heh heh. *wriggles eyebrows suggestively*


This is dedicated to Bernice, as she luvs~ Brad. :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this set of photos. I dunno why but it's weirdly fascinating.

Photobucket
Yepp, much better without hair. :D

Photobucket
AWESOME JACKET~. I think there's a shirt that looks exactly the same. :/

Talking about models... Ben of MMAS is in the bottom 3 again, and apparently he called Casey gay and called him and Ronnie women? Fats. Ronnie's more of a man than he is. At least he didn't blow up and call Ben a male chauvinist pig. Hopefully it was just a moment of testosterone overload, because it was really horrible of him. This pains me to say it, but if he goes home next week he deserves it.

If he goes I'm backing one of Holly, Shannon and Casey for the winner. They have the most model potential out of the remaining peoples, I think. I love Ronnie, but he's old for a model who's just staring out and I can't see him on many runways. Could you see Ronnie in Dolce or Gucci? And I don't find him that attractive. :/


Photobucket
I NEED THIS SO BAD KTHNX. Haha was that very random? W/e~



School was really shitty today. Our Chinese teacher made Gladys so mad that she cried. And he didn't even acknowledge it. Poor Gladys. ): It was mainly because everyone before her had to read one paragraph and she had to read two. Yes, it might have been shorter than the rest... by about 10 words. That's really fair, y'know.

I'm not even her and I'm so irritated by it. It's more than the fact that he made a friend of mine cry, and I had to see her being upset which she did not deserve [[plus I'm not very good at seeing people cry. Sometimes I feel like crying along.]]. It's just... everything. He makes life harder for us. Sure, our newspaper scheisse might have been worse than the other groups, but there was no need for us to stand up in front of everyone for 10 minutes while he went on about how much we sucked and how all the other groups should not do what we did.

He mentioned in class that someone wrote on her blog that he was really ugly. [[Random anecdote time! In the first ever lesson he had with us he told us not to compare him with a model. Yeah, wasn't really thinking of that. Come on, Andrew against a real person? I know, I know. Andrew might be stupid -- but he sure doesn't sound stupid to me; and an asshole -- probably not either, he seems nice enough; but people make their judgements based on first impressions, don't they? Just imagine those piercing, limpid blue eyes and those lips and GUH. *iz dead* Heh heh, I totally turned it into a Andrew!fangirl session. Whoopsie.]]

And Alex Teoh keeps talking about what people write on their blogs. Coupled with the fact that my poor sister was so harrassed by her form teacher tagging on her blog that she switched to LJ, I think I can safely assume that the teachers were asked to visit our blogs to see what we write. And to be on the safe side, I'm going to have to assume that they have read my blog, and in all possibility, will read this.

I guess this is where I go, "THEY R INVADING MY PRIVACY GO 'WAYYYY~", but this is a public blog, and everyone can read it. If I write and post it, I should be prepared that people will read it. And they will ask me in real life, "Why do you like so many male models?" The answer to that question is, "Because I do. Because I'm fickle, because I'm shallow and because I can." It's as simple as that.

No comments: