Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken

My sister says, "Most people don't like to send their kids to a girls' school or a boys' school 'cos they don't want them to turn out gay, but with an influence like you, one could not become lesbian."

I go, "Why? I'm not that bad."

She replies, "You are that bad. You can find a new model to like every week."

It is, sadly, quite true. It's not really a "OMG A NEW WEEK A NEW MODEL" kind of thing, but I do find new models/people to like pretty fast. Three guesses to what I've been doing this CNY break. *wry grin*

This is Ben from Make Me A Supermodel.
Photobucket
He's a prison guard. Mhm in my opinion he would make being in prison a lot better. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think I prefer him as a skinhead. He looks so... I dunno, pretty boy here? Or really young. :/ [[On a sidenote, maybe my sister and Nadeo are right, I do go for the manly macho type.]]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think he pierced his ear on the wrong side. And I can identify him just by his lips, whee. *random*

Photobucket
This shot was supposed to be full of sexual chemistry, but meh. Doesn't do it for me. :/

Photobucket
Now this is chemistry. The other guy's called Ronnie and he's gay and has a crush on Ben, aww. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, I do have a thing for men in glasses. Got problem arh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ben/Ronnie FTW! That is, if Ben were not straight and married. :/

In episode 2, all the models were sitting around eating and they were asking some questions, like "Who do you think is the best looking in this house?" Ronnie said Ben [[and Ben said Ronnie, aww]]. It was super cute and everyone was laughing and making fun of them. In the separate interview thingie [[I have no idea what it's called, someone enlighten me, kthnz]], Ben says, "I guess it's a good thing that a gay guy thinks you're cute... it's a compliment, right?" Hahaha best quote ever. Not really in the sense that he said something realli witty~, but the way he said it was hilarious.

Oh yeah, and Ben's walk is not that bad. I don't know why the judges keep saying his walk is bad. I've seen guys walk just as badly as him in Valentino. Maybe it's just my untrained eye... although it is probably my biased one. :3 But I will say that I think Lars walks like he's a duck, or has something stuck up his ass. Doesn't make him any less good looking though.


Speaking of models, here's your daily dose of pro models, or in this case, model.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Andrew looks like he has a cold here. *pats*

Photobucket
Not so sure about the jacket with the pants, but Andrew has a really nice torso for suits, in my opinion. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the jeans.

Photobucket
And the sweater too. *snorts*

Photobucket

Photobucket
He looks kinda short here. :/

Photobucket
YAY SUITS. :D


Debbie tells me that she skips past all the pictures and football ramblings so here are some real life thingies. [[Yes, just for you Debbie! Although Christal might enjoy it as well. :)]]

CNY's been okay so far. I mean, it's not that everyone was horrible and stuff, but it's a bit of a drag to wear dresses and skirts when it's the time of your month, you know? And I've been a bit down during my period as well, so that probably contributed to the meh-ness at CNY. ): Stupid hormones.

Anyways, I watched Fight Club today! It was awesome. :D It was kind of hard for me to picture the book translated into a film [[you'll understand when you read the book]], but I thought it was done reallly well. The casting was great as well -- Edward Norton and Brad Pitt both did super jobs as the narrator and as Tyler respectively.

I'm going to watch 27 Dresses tomorrow, whee. Hope it'll be good and not a total waste of money.



And because we all need a good dose of funny each day.
Photobucket
In Arsene we trust [[just not to make decisions about hair, although he seems to have learnt from his mistakes in the past]].

He's 20/80 about the EPL travelling around the world thing, and I think I am also. It's a stupid idea based on the fact that it's nothing more than a stupid scheme dreamed up by fat businessmen who don't care that a random draw for the 39th game of the season is just totally unfair. What if it's the deciding game in our title bid and we get Liverpool [[who will most probably be out of contention for the trophy but nevertheless, still a worthy opponent]] and ManUtd get Derby?

If they wanna do it they have to let one of the traditional 38 games be the match played around the world, not some stupid 39th match [[and like my sister said, good things come in pairs]]. And it has to be the very last game of the season that the club will play. It would be terribly stupid if the players got jet lagged and shit and fail to play their best in the CL final.

But it's not in my hands to decide, and I'm just a pawn in their big "let's squeeze money from everyone we can!" scheme, so my opinion doesn't really matter very much. Ah well.

No comments: