Friday, February 15, 2008

Arsenal v Blackburn

2:0 PHIL AND ADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know this is like, super late, but asl;kasdf, no motivation to post. No comments/tags = no posts. Simple. And it's not like nobody reads my blog. That's what the counter is for, for fuck's sake.

But anyways. I'm SUPER pysched about our win over Blackburn, 5 points ahead of ManUtd, HAH! But we're playing them today, and we have like, 2 fit players. ): No Clichy, no Sagna and no Ade. D: Even so, I won't accept a draw. Either we lose, or we win. Simple. One more game means 3 fewer days of rest. I don't think we can do the double, or the treble this year. And I want the league so bad. I KNOW we can do it.

I know everyone's going on about how this game will have a huge psychological impact on who wins the title, but I don't think so. If we win, good, we'll have shown those cunts that no one fucks around with us, but if we lose, I don't think our boys will be so upset and discouraged that we'll go on a downward spiral. We've shown that we have more mental toughness than that.


I feel really stressed now. A Midsummer's Night Dream and Bio on Friday, and we have A.Math and Social Studies next week. x.x I know next year's going to be worse, but aslkjal;df. :/ I think it's mostly because I have something like 0% confidence in myself now. Your confidence does suffer when you get like 5 bad papers in a row. Maybe if I had done well in some of them, I'd be thinking, "I can do this!", but it's very "Fuck, test, I'm going to do badly" now.

I've tried rationalising with myself. The A.Math coursework was incomprehensible, I've always been bad at light, and I cannot expect more than a pass in Higher Chinese, but D: I'm just... I don' t know. If I maintain my record of never scoring below a 75% average this term, it'll be a miracle.


Anyways, Make Me A Supermodel is pretty awesome. Except for the fact that they conspire to vote people off the show. First Aryn, then Katy, and now Ronnie's under fire. ): No Ronnie don't go! ): Ronnie's one of my favourites [[along with Ben and Shannon]] on the show, and it would suck with any Ben/Ronnie cuteness. ):

With Aryn they had all the other girls talk crap about how she and Ben were getting closer and how it would be sho ausum~ if they got together [[Um, how did that even come up? Ben's married, and Aryn has a boyfriend! Besides, Ronnie's the one who's like "I really love Ben" and who practically molested him in Episode 3.]], and then they made her look really ugly in the photoshoot. The judges keep telling Ronnie that he's too all-american and they made him look really ugly on the runway [[Ben was really ugly too, but he had immunity from winning last week]]. ): I bet you soon enough they'll make it seem as if Ronnie's trying to break Ben's marriage up. ):

NOO. ):

No comments: