Sunday, August 31, 2008

Arsenal v Twente and Arsenal v Newcastle

4-0, and 3-0!
That makes it 7 goals in 2 games whilst maintaining a clean sheet! Pretty good after the Fulham match. :) This morning Robin scored two and Denilson got his first league goal! :D I haven't watched the matches yet (thank you, exam period), and I so very smartly forgot to record the Newcastle match. But what the hell Robin?!?!?! Arsene says that he's going to go for an x-ray to see if his ankle is broken. I'm going to pray like hell that it isn't, but knowing Robin...

The People report that Arsene is interesting in loaning Metze from Real! My heart says yes, since I love the man and I would love to see him at Arsenal, but my head tells me that he gets injured too much. We don't need a good defender who is going to be Rosicky II, but then it's Metze! D: Great.

Oh yeah! How wonderful is it that Starhub is finally playing the Bundesliga? :D Because of it, I just realised that Kehli is the captain of Borussia Dortmund! And that Dortmund's stadium looks freaking HUGE!


Anyways, the reason I didn't watch the match yesterday was because I was out the whole day and I felt damn guilty about not studying for the exams at all. D: In the morning I had this Expanding Your Horizons talk thing which I am sure that is to convince us to join Seagate if we decide to pursue a career in engineering or something. Then I had Subway for lunch, watched an episode of House, and went for AGI at Dunman. Which was around the Buona Vista/Holland Road area, which brings back terrible memories of being half-awake and trying and failing to use a mircopipette successfully.

My mom said that she wanted to go to Dinner at Suntec after AGI so I brought along a dress and heels to change into. Which, if anyone has half a brain can tell (I obviously didn't), presented a problem in itself BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WOULD BE IN THEIR T-SHIRTS AND SLIPPERS OR WHATEVER AFTER AGI. And I just had to decide to wear heels to afdl;jal;fdkja;sldf Why not Chucks or flats, for goodness sake? Heels. Vanity is a bitch, I tell you.

But I braved weird stares and Yuan Yee and Joan trying to not-so-sneakily take pictures of me and rushed out of Dunman after changing to find my papa. Then he said that Suntec was super crowded so we decided to go to Holland Village... which was also super crowded. The story of my life. But my dad had a genius idea left and we went to this place quite close to Holland Village THAT IS THE BEST RESTAURANT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

That place is so freaking awesome. The tables were softly lit with candles and there was a fountain and real frogs croaking and it was under the stars and everything. It wasn't too cold or too hot and oh yeah, did I mention?, the food was AMAZING. It literally had us moaning in pleasure (take that whichever way you want to)! Everything was superb -- from the foie gras to the main courses to the deserts. Bernice and I finished the salad, and we both pick out taugay from our food -- what does that tell you?

And I don't even know the name of the place, hahaha. I'm a genius!



AND JUST BECAUSE MY INTERNET IS NOW FIXED, HERE ARE SOME PICTURES. (You cannot imagine how much I've missed Photobucket.)

Matthew Mitcham
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm still unhappy with Starhub for cancelling the Men's 10m platform diving. >:( Who wants to perv at women's diving?


Casey Taylor
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Urgh, he's so gorgeous, but come on, hanging out with Lindsay Lohan? Nobody's perfect.


Matt B. (with Casey in the background, whoo)
Photobucket


Lars!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Belinda: I shall try my best not to die of jealousy.
Bernice: POOMPAH! That's the sound of you combusting.

Photobucket
Lars + Aston Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Christian Bale!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: