Monday, August 25, 2008

HOUSE SEASON 4!

IT'S HERE.
ASDF;LKAJFDL;KAJSFDQEWRUIQPOWLKZNA,.MNF.,ZXNVCL;JDFPQOIUREQOPIWUERQOP[IWUEROPAS;DFJAL;SKJFASL;KDJFA;SLJFDAS;LKDJFASL;KDJFASL;KDJFASL;KDJFA;SLDFKJ
AS;LDFJAS;DFLJASL;DKFJASL;KDJFASL;JFDA;LSKDJF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Along with Prison Break Season 3 but I'm really disappointed that it's only 13 episodes. What the hell I want to see more of Wentworth's beautiful face!)

I was expecting it around mid-September or early October but :D :D :D :D :D I'm so happy! But then I got to study for EOYs and shit and ARGH D: At least the holidays are coming and I can afford to spend more time in a half-awake half-asleep state to watch my DVDs. Quite obviously, I need to get my priorities in order.

Other than PB and House, the past few days have been pretty good as well. On Friday (the last day of the IMCB thing, thank goodness!), I saw this really gorgeous guy at the MRT station, and I was smart enough to follow him into the same carriage! :D I guess there is no need to state that the carriage was nearly fully packed :D He looked like Panayiotis, omg.

And on Saturday, on the way home from doing our Service Learning at Henderson Community Centre, I saw a Lamborghini! That takes my tally up to two Lamborghinis seen in Singapore! :D :D And in front of it was a Jaguar, which is pretty darn awesome. I was making so much fuss over it that I caused this old man to turn around and look at what was going on, hahahahahaha!

I have tons of pictures to post by my mom set some security thing on the computer and I can't access it or hotmail now. Great.


WTF ARSENAL. FULHAM?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: