Thursday, August 28, 2008

Best day in school

I know it's not common to put the words "best" and "school" in the same sentence without a negative, but the 27/8/08 was THE best day of school. Ever. (<-- Not sarcasm) If school were like that everyday then sign me up! I'd probably be the first to arrive in the classroom... or something like that.

You know why school was so enjoyable?

Because we watched A Midsummer Night's Dream for English Lit. The one with Christian Bale in it. Yes, the one where he appears naked near to the end of the moive. (Even though the most of what I remember of the movie is his beautiful face), it actually helped me to separate Demetrius' and Lysander's lines. So this proves that watching interesting (coughs) movies aids in learning!

Just think about it. We could watch Fight Club in English (there would be SO much to talk about, omg), Shakespeare in Love in English Lit, and so on! It would be kinda hard to fit something into Math, but Math (for me) is pretty fun anyways.

No comments: