Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy post!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE! WE TURN A VERY YOUTHFUL 43 YEARS OLD!
My mom turns the same age this year and Wen Yi's birthday is today! So it's happy all around. :D The parade was pretty cool too, and all the singers were really damn good!

YAY FOR ARSENAL BEATING AJAX 3-2 AND ME BEING ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH!
I am still not happy with Adebayor though, depsite his brace. He'll redeem himself if he knocks in a goal a game. And what was with Robin and Theo arguing?! I am also amazed that our new boy, Aaron Ramsey, is only 2 years older than me, plus I am only a year younger than Wilshere. It's kind of making me reevaluate what I am doing and achieveing.

THE BEIJING OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONY WAS AMAZING.
And men's gymnastics is very um... interesting (coughs) to watch. ;) I'm looking forward to the equestrian events and fencing!

Oh, and I also got some pretty cool looking Timberland shoes (I'm not sure what they are called. Moccasins? Boat shoes? IDK they all look the same to me D: Shit I sound like a man who doesn't give a shit about shoes now hahahahahah) that are yellow. :D I don't think I buy normal coloured shoes, hahahaha.

No comments: