Saturday, January 12, 2008

[[Arsenal v Sp*rs]] Arsenal v Birmingham

[[Arsenal v Sp*rs: 1-1. Theo scored in the 80th minute. We didn't play well.]]



1-1.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You know what's so fucking annoying? We played better than we did against some other games where we won, AND WE FUCKING DREW. FUCK. If we're going to win playing badly, I'll take playing badly and winning, to be honest. This is honestly so fucking annoying. We had something like 9 shots on goal and they had 2. AND WE BOTH SCORED ONE GOAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

THEY DIDN'T EVEN PLAY WELL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! >:(

There are a lot of knee-jerk reactions from people going in Arsenal-mania, and they all sound fucking ridiculous, so I'm not going to say anything about what we should/should not have done. Though I HAVE to say this: bringing Diaby on was useless. At least Sagna didn't hold on to the ball for too long and he could actually cross a ball.

AND THE FUCKING COMMENTATORS. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY ALWAYS WANT US TO LOSE? "Birmingham don't need to play well, they only need that one moment of brillance from one player." FUCK YOU.

I'm fucking annoyed right now/. It's not really helping that everyone on Arsenal-mania is being retarded and trying to imply that we're not going to win just because we drew this game but at the same time trying not to think it themselves as well. "It's games like these that we need to win if we want to be champions." *scowls*

I was about to post about shopping the whole day today, but I don't feel like it anymore. I will say that I did get my orange ck heels though, which is a good thing, y/n? Not that it makes the draw any better though.

No comments: