Monday, January 7, 2008

Burnley v Arsenal

2-0! Nicky and Eduardo! :D

Photobucket

I have nothing much to say about the match because I couldn't watch it live as it was a school night [[yeah I sleep at 10. *puffs out chest* I'm a good kid. :D Or at least, I try to sleep at 10.]], and due to the insane amounts of homework the past two days, I still haven't gotten the chance to watch the match. *sigh* I really do hate school.

But I'm really glad that we're through! :) We're playing either Stoke City or Newcastle in the next round. I'm plesantly surprised. I was convinced that we were going to get either ManUtd or Chelsea. But first, Sp*rs next! I was reading the match thread on Arsenal-mania [[yeah I am so officially a stalker now *sigh*]], and loads of people think that Sp*rs are overdue for a win over us. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I refuse to lose to Sp*rs! >:( We better win, or else...
Anyways, I think Nicky's hair looks like a durian. A blond durian, but w/e~. I was very amused by this when I turned on the TV and saw his hair. I now call him my Danish Durian. :DD



ANDREW PICSPAM!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I would kill to be her in this picture. x.x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*iz ded~* x.x

No comments: