Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Arsenal v West Ham, and the first day back at school

TWO-NIL TO THE ARSENAL! :D

With Ade and Eduardo scoring! I didn't watch the match *curses school*, but from what I read it was a comfortable win, and I'm glad. :) Such a nice thing to wake up to in the morning, don't you think?





Yesterday was our first day back at school. I can honestly say that I don't feel prepared for it at all. Not for the tests, the projects, the homework... Nothing. I feel as if I need another month. Which is fair, to be honest, since I spent around one month training daily for minicomp.

The people in my class are nice, and they don't seem like crazy study freakos like those in 2L [[sorry, but I still love you guys!]], but they're not overly talkative. Which is kind of sad, because you can't bond if no one talks.

I hate our timetable this year. Last year we had Chinese Lit, Home Ec, Enrichment, Malay, Art and Music, which basically meant that we could rest and not do anything, but we don't have anything of that sort this year. D: Instead we have 5 periods of Chem, Bio and Physics each, and a lot of Chinese. Which sucks.

But whatever. Our timetable was something like that in P6, and I made it through in one piece, didn't I?


ANYWAYS. I GOT MY NEW PHONE!!!!!! The Nokia N81 in blue! :D

So far it's been PERFECT, and I'm totally happy with it. :) My only worry is that it's a slide phone, and we all know slides are a bit stupid. I wanted a flip phone [[mostly because the people on Prison Break all used flip phones and it looked so cool]], but the V8 Luxury was "too opulent". D: I WILL get a gold phone once I grow up. >:)


This post looks empty without pictures. I must find some pictures to prettify my blog with.

No comments: