Monday, December 31, 2007

Random pic!spam

Matthew Williamson
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm not the biggest fan of this dress, but she actually looks normal! This is how models should look like!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Agnes B
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dries Van Noten
Photobucket

Hermes
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hermes, yet again, is perfection. ♥

Miu Miu
Photobucket
The outfit's bad enough, but the bag?!?!?!?!?!

Photobucket
Which genius, in his right mind, will carry this ... thing out?

YSL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is exactly why I love YSL so much. ♥


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
AHHH THAT SMILE. *iz ded~*

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Andrew Stetson is teh pretty. ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket MATHIAS! :D He's absolutely gorgeous! [[Unlike a certain someone who just passed Mathias as "not bad". WTH.]] Poor middle guy. *pats*

Photobucket
Ignore Gemma Ward getting her picture taken, ktnx. I see Andrew with Sam Saffman! :D


And football, just because.
Photobucket
He has THE perfect body for me. Not too muscular, and those hipbones. Mhm.

Photobucket
Hipbone! Okay I'll shut up about it now.

And this is EXACTLY how I feel about him.
Photobucket Except for the stupid face part, but if he continues being broken, I'll start calling him stupid face too. D:

Photobucket
CUTEST SMILE EVER. I NEED THAT POLO TEE ALSO, KTHNX. I'll even taken a men's L. [[And wear it as a dress. I'm so genius, I know.]]

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cesc and Flams are way too cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
WHY DO YOU NOT PLAY FOR US? x.x

Photobucket


Photobucket



And a meme I stole from Cleo. :)

How tall are you?
Not very. I'm only 1.58m. ):

Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
Yeah, I once disowned the bolster I had since I was a kid for a newer and larger one. Well, you can expect me to keep holding on to a bolster that's about the length and thickness of my forearm, can you?

Do you own a gun?
No, but I would love the chance to shoot one.

If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
Low latent inhibition. Hopefully it'll make me a genius, like Michael Scofield! Wait... is it even a mental disorder? Oh well.

How many letters are there in your crushes' name?
Wow, that's the plural form of crush! Uh.. *calculates* 67!

What do you think of hot dogs?
Don't like mustard.

What's your favourite christmas song?
Uh.... 12 days of Christmas! I want me three Frenchmen! [[I'll take Kevin, Vincent and Jeremy.]]

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Dunno, it depends on what I'm eating.

Do you do push-ups?
Yes, but we call it pumpings.

Have you ever done ecstasy?
Seems horrible.

Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
I have friends who are boys, and friends who are girls.

Do you like the rain?
Depends. If it's getting me out of running, then yes, I love the rain.

Do you own a knife?
Yepp.

What do you smell like?
Right now, nothing, but usually Baby Doll or Eau des Merveilles.

Full initials?
CHMB

Name three thoughts at this exact moment.
John Legend has a nice voice. Oscar Wilde is a genius. You Cannot Fuck With This has a catchy hook.

Name the last three things you have bought today.
NOTHING! Aren't you proud? :)

What time did you wake up today?
8, I think.

Can you spell?
Better than most people I know.

Current worry?
How the HELL am I going to wake up at 6A.M. tomorrow? :/

Current hate?
Going back to school [[which equals to waking up early and studying for tests and doing homework. ERGH.]]

Favourite place to be?
It's not where you are, but the people you're with. But to answer the question, I like sitting on the chairs near the beach at Chearting around sunset. With a good book, of course. Most perfect thing ever.

Least favourite place to be?
School, or anything to do with school.

Where would you like to go?
Spain, London, Greece, Denmark, Italy, France, Jamacia, Tahiti, and everywhere else.

Do you own slippers?
About three pairs, I think.

What do you think you will be?
Someone rich. ;)

Yellow or Blue?
YELLOW. Because it matches orange so well.

Would you be a pirate?
No way.

Last time your cell rang?
This morning, I think.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing very much in the shower anymore. The songs I listen to are all a bit hard to sing along to, and Save The Last Dance For Me is a bit unmelodic.

What did you fear was gonna get you at night as a child?
Hannibal Lector, and zombies.

What's in your pockets right now?
Nothing.

Last thing that made you laugh?
Gaspard being all "Do you believe in soulmates?" and Eli being all "Uh I don't understand French" in Paris Je T'aime. It gets me each time I watch it. But I love the message of the short though. That love is beyond languages.

Bed sheets you had as a child?
Don't remember.

Worst injury you ever had?
A nearly broken toe. I was playing around in the classroom and landed awkwardly on my toe.

How many TVs do you have in the house?
Five.

Who is your loudest friend?
Cleo!

Does someone have a crush on you?
No idea.

Do you wish on stars?
I don't belive in wishes.

What is your favourite book?
Right now? Um... I haven't read a good one in ages. *sigh* So nothing.

What song did you last hear?
Show Me -- John Legend

What were you doing 12am last night?
Watching TV. Hurhur.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Oh fuck I overslept! I was supposed to wake up at 7A.M.. SHIT."

No comments: