Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Arsenal v Steaua

TWO-ONE TO THE ARSENAL! :D WITH DIABY AND NICKY BOTH SCORING!

Wow it's been a long time since I've been able to sing/say that! But it feels good, don't it? :) I didn't finish watching the match [[I fell asleep! :X I must be waay too tired.]], but from what I saw, we played some good football, AND ROBIN! I think I nearly forgot how girly his running looks, haha! But I'm so glad we have him back. ♥

We looked much much much much better in the first half than we did against Middlesborough. Until after Diaby's goal, it was all us. :D Nicky was pretty much awesome [[did everything that I wanted Ade to do, anyways]], Theo was lively, and Robin gets brownie points for just turning up. Okay I kid, Robin was good for someone out for nearly 2 months. [[Keep in mind that I only watched until after Nicky's goal, so I don't know how crappily they played in the second half.]]

Senderos also looked much better than he did against Sevilla. But that's not saying much. His performance against Sevilla was nearly vomit-inducing, and I puke maybe about once every year. And I think Traore just proved again why we all love Clichy so much. Yes, Traore did improve, but he's not near the level of Clichy.

I love how the announcers at the stadium go "ABOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" instead of "DIABY!" when we score. :D I'm looking forward to a "ROBINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or a "NICKYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!" against Chelsea [[even if I won't be watching the game. *le pout*]]. Though it wouldn't surprise me if Adebayor has his shittest game in an Arsenal shirt and then scores a brace.



Anyways, I JUST GOT BABY DOLL AND YOUNG SEXY LOVELY! ADFLKADFL;KADFK;LJ ♥ SO MUCH AWESOME!

A lot of expensive, but soooo good. Omg. I even got this free make up bag from Yves Saint Laurent! :D Not that I use makeup, but the bag is awesome. I've been looking for a tolietries bag about that size for a loong time. Not that I'm going to use it for camp, but you know, whatever.

Baby Doll comes in the cutest box ever! It's pink and has musical notes all over it and plays music when you open it! So cute! And the bottle is sooo pretty. Young Sexy Lovely has this little charm on it that is crazyily cute! I'm going to put it on the toiletries bag once I'm done with the perfume. :D

The SA at the YSL counter was also super nice. :D Usually they're assholes to you [[or completely ignore you, which I also classify under the "asshole" catagory]], just because you're not dressed in Louis from head to toe. Good service = me buying stuff from you. If the SA weren't so nice, I'd probably get either Young Sexy Lovely or Baby Doll only, not both. Isn't it just much more satisfying buying stuff from people who are nice?

I also bought What Is The What by Dave Eggers. Should be really awesome. :D I also finally got to eat German today! Bernice got Pork Knuckles, my aunt got Schnitzel, and I got Bratwrust. Mhm soo good. :D We didn't get beer though, which is kind of sad, becaue German beer is wayyy too good.

I realise that I should start getting presents for people for Christmas, instead of just getting presents for myself. I sadly have no money and no time to do it. But I'm going to have to force a few hours out of my extremely busy schedule to do it though. *rolls eyes* I think I'm just lazy, harhar.



Bernice is helping me get all the stuff I need for camp. All I'm doing is sitting here and doing Chinese homework. Supaaa kewl. One thing I don't understand is why our bottles have to be Ice Mountain. I don't like Ice Mountain! I want Evian! >:( If you want me to get Ice Mountain I might as well just get tap water. What a waste of money. Tsk.

No comments: