Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's official: Malacca sucks.

We went to A'Famosa, which, according to my sister who was reading some pamphlet, won some award. The food was bad, the rooms felt like they haven't been cleaned for ages, and there wasn't anything fun to do there.

Duane was the most amusing thing that happened.

Beatrice: Ah Duane, when I say Cinder, you say rella, okay? Cinder?
Duane: Snow White!

Haha I love that kid. ♥


Anyways, there was the BN exam this morning. It was easier than I expected. I won't get full marks but I don't think I'm going to fail either.

During the exam a sir came and picked up my paper and told that that I had nice handwriting. :D I didn't say anything though, I just tried a weak smile. I was kind of distracted thinking about the line up for the match against Boro tomorrow.

After the exam we were told of the schedule for camp, and there are a lot of holes. As in, there are too little activities per day. Also, it's kind of suspicious that there isn't any footdrill. Hmm, I can't wait for the changing parades! I remember this Sec 1 girl told me that she liked changing parades.

We counted our strength wrongly before we were dismissed, and we almost got killed for that. I remember Wesley saying something like "Camp is going to be much worse than this". There was probably much more but I was distracted by the red Toyota sports car which I was comparing to a Lamborghini. I have the attention span of a fish.

After we were dismissed about half of our group went to Plaza Sing to buy the cloth for our flag. I got an iced caramel macchiato!!!!!! VICTORY! >:) It was so so so so so good. Ahh I'm salivating just thinking about it now.


I met up with Bernice to go to Paragon to get my Arsenal calendar. But instead of getting this, this is what I bought: this month's Arsenal magazine, No Rinse Soap & Shampoo [[for camp]], and the best fucking thing of all....

THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL WITH THE B-SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO MUCH AWESOME. ♥ I can't remember how long I've been wanting this already. I just never got around to buying it because I was hoping someone would get me it.

I didn't get the calendar because by the time I saw it at HMV [[at $17.95, much cheaper than the $28 I saw at the shop in Paragon]], we were super tired so we went to Marche to sit down and eat. Ah I love good food. This is all I've eaten today:

- An iced caramel macchiato
- Honey glazed ham with mashed potato
- Crepe with custard and strawberries
- Strawberries and mango
- A diet coke

Mhm my tummy is satisfied now. :)

I so nearly got Stella by Stella McCartney at Takashimaya, but I was about $25 short. D: It's so so so so good. Gah. It's so soft and feminine and so pretty. I know I'll wear it a lot, probably more than Eau des Merveilles [[but not because I like it better, but because it's not limited edition, haha]]. *sigh* I need it. D: Christmas present anyone?

And how awesome is Lanvin? Their pearls, omg. Perfection. ♥ And I'm not a big pearl fan, so that's saying something. I also saw this pair of really pretty orange CK heels, but yeah, not enough money. :/ On sale and in my size too! *sigh* There was also this other pair of heels I saw from Nine West. Electric blue, and so gorgeous. They look painful though, and what do you wear with electric blue?

I also saw one "too busy to fcuk" shirt at FCUK. I distinctly remember Justin wearing that in the first season of QAF... Weird, huh? If that one was by FCUK, it's nearly 7 years old, and if it's not, tsk tsk.

All in all, a very fun trip. :) Even if I am much poorer than before.



Watching the Gunners play Boro tomorrow will be my first live match since... urgh, a long time ago. Life has just been too busy lately. :/ I have also just come to the realisation that I will not be able to catch Arsenal v Chelsea live because I'm at camp. Urgh urgh urgh urgh SO MUCH DON'T WANT. D:

I should be at home in my comfy bed screaming at the TV instead of being in a state of half-awakeness awaiting a changing parade in camp for the game. D: I am so unhappy about this, it's not funny. If it were like Arsenal v Derby, then you know, I'll be unhappy but not "AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH *punches*" kind of upset. This is so unfair! >:(

And I can't find anyway out of it either. I hate having obligations. I'm going to make sure I'm rid of all obligations the moment I am able to do so. I don't understand why we can't just study and not have CCA and CIP and whatever crap. It's not enough that I'll get you your fucking 10 As, I have to be an all rounder. Urgh.

But anyways. Back to Boro. I have no idea what the lineup is going to be. The back 4 picks itself, if nobody gets food poisoning or something [[which is actually pretty likely, considering the rate we've been losing players lately]], but the midfield and attack is a bit more tricky. But I'm sure Arsene will pick the best lineup available... IN ARSENE WE TRUST.

No comments: