Monday, December 10, 2007

Yesterday I went to smell Stella again, and it smells different from what I remembered. D: I don't like it as much as I did. Ergh. It even gave me a small headache. :/ I think I'm going with Young Sexy Lovely, Coco Mademoiselle or Be Delicious.

I saw this pair of Chanel sunglasses. SO MUCH WANT. They're perfect! And Chanel. *sighs* But I'll take the Gucci ones as a cheaper alternative though. When I was looking at the Gucci sunglasses, the SA helped me clean my glasses and change the little paddy things that rest on your nose [[what are they called again?]] for free! :DD

Now that's called service! It's the small things like that that make you wanna get stuff from them, you know? There was this other shop with like a bunch of sunglasses but they're so freaking unhelpful, like they won't even be like, "Oh what are you looking for?" Idiots.



Today I went to City Hall to do my flag for BN. I was supposed to go shopping after that, but they ended at 5.30. At least I got a toffeenut latte.

I just realised that in some watch shop along the way to the Esplanade, they carry Marc by Marc Jacobs! It's a little purple star on a braclet and instead of numbers it has M-A-R-C instead. So pretty! Bernice tells me to only get it if I really want it.

Bernice not going "OMG GET IT GET IT GET IT" for something by her darling MJ? Must be a red flag. Wesley also thinks that it's too expensive. I should listen to them. But just by reconsidering it I must have some reservations about getting it. [[I think this could be attributed to the fact that the watch is from last season. I should go to the MBMJ store in Ngee Ann City. I think they're having an end-of-season sale too...]]

And Zodiac still produces watches. I'm amazed that people actually buy them.


Anyways, here's something that really really really cheered me up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I might cry from happiness. No, seriously. One down, three more to go. HURRY UP CESC/ALEKS/FLAMS!!!!!!!!!!


I think my posts are getting more boring now that I've stopped frequenting modelhommes as much. I also realise that 2/3 of this post is about shopping. I'm a bimbo. Jing tells me I'm not because "You ain't stupid. Bimbos have to be stupid." Comforting. So if you take away all the academic powress... I think I should just face up to the fact that I'm shallow.

I can only seek help if I think I have a problem. And my problem is that I need to be well read and more cultured. I should start reading Dostoevsky.

No comments: