Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Things that piss me off, part zwei

Okay I'm in a relatively bad mood today, so here is part 2 of the things that bug the hell out of me.

Eins:
People finishing all my muffins. I bought five and Bernice eats all of them, leaving none for me. Fucking ace. Heard she's got a sore throat now. That's what you get for being a food stealer!

Zwei:
People posting a random paragraph of lyrics from some bad song, leaving no explanation as to why they would post something like that. Seriously, who do you expect to read your blog then? And if you're tyring to hide your feelingz under such a sekkritive veil, then why start a blog in the first place?

Drei:
People who type lyk diz n expect euu tuu understand dem. Jing and I decided long ago to eliminate lol and short forms out of our dictionaries. Still ranks up there as one of the smartest decisions I've ever made.

Vier:
People with personal messages that are in other languages. Je t'aime and Ich liebe dich I understand, but something like "feuer und wasser kommt nich zusammen?" We don't understand it, so what are you trying to say?

Fünf:
Camping. I was just discussing this with Jing, and we both came to the conclusion that camping is stupid and retarded. I don't care what kind of a camp it is [[unless it's at the Hilton and has room service and cute waiters]], it's still retarded. I don't see how sleeping on a hard surface is going to help us any, except for giving us bruises, which are lyk, supa kewl dood.

Sechs:
People not tagging. I know people read my blog, so why the hell don't you tag? And I doubt you come for the links, because I have very few of them.

Sieben:
People who sit next to you on the bus or on the MRT who are wearing headphones that are blasting bad music. I remember the guy next to me on the MRT [[who was kind of into the whole punk scene]] was playing Aliens Exist by Blink 182. Uh, that's really going to get you some street cred dood. *shakes head*

Acht:
That stupid little pop up thing MSN has when people sign in. And people signing in and out a billion times. Okay just stop it already! You don't need to sign in 20 times in 5 minutes! Log in once and STAY ONLINE. Omg so irritating.

Neun:
People who don't talk to me but talk to everyone else. For example this guy in my BN group. He talks to all the guys and people from his school, but not to me! Am I not cute enough or interesting enough or something? D:

Zehn:
People who move away when you sit down. Seriously. I'm not that fat that you gotta move to make space for me okay. Same thing with the people who move their stuff away when you sit around the same table and then move it back when you're gone. I'm not going to steal your pathetic brandless bag! And even if it were a Birkin, I wouldn't steal it, because stealing = poor. Poor = not good.

Elf:
People with bad speakers. So we were at City Hall yesterday, the little patch of empty space where all the skaters hang out, right? There are like a bunch of people dancing, and two groups are playing "Who has the louder speakers?" Which is already irritating cos the music's bad, but the worst part is that their speakers suck. Disgusting sounding static coming out of your speakers at louder volumes + bad music = NO GOOD.

Zwölf:
People going, "Wah so rich ah" when they see you with a Starbucks or hearing that you eat at restaurants. It's my problem where I want to spend my own goddamned money, and if that just happens to be on good food, then so be it! And drinking Starbucks occassionally and eating at restaurants does not equal to rich, okay? Let's get that clear, once and for all.



And just like the other post, here are some things that make me ridiculously happy.

Un:
Players coming back from injury. I think I might just cry if I see Robin on the bench tomorrow. The subs bench, that is.

Deux:
Buying albums. There just something magical about ripping that disgusting plastic wrapper off it and putting it into a player with a good set of speakers. Especially if it's a NIN album. You know you're in for a treat when you put it in. Trent is my hero.

Trois:
Truffles. Mhm so yummy. Well I should be glad that I'm eating it at all, because it is quite an amazement that my dahling sister didn't finish them while I was out.

Quarte:
Finding something that I really really really want. Something realistic that's at the top of my list right now is the Canon Rebel XTi. I was just playing around with it at Vivo the other day and omg, gorgeous pictures. Imagine if I really learnt how to work it!

Cinq:
Watching That's So Raven and Lizzie McGuire at unearthly hours at night. I like them because they're so brainless and you don't gotta watch all the previous episodes to understand the one you're watching. And Chelsea is always good for some stupid laughs.

Six:
Eating good food. Don't you feel much purer if all you've eaten that day is a plate of pork knuckles and a nice tiramisu topped off with a good German beer? [[Okay you've probably realised that I'm pining for German right now. I was supposed to go yesterday but we ended too late. D: I should be going tomorrow for lunch. As long as you're cool with me, you're welcome too!]]

Sept:
Purplehood sleepovers. Enough said.

Huit:
Talking to people who are interesting and funny. I find loads of people really boring, but someone's going to tell me it's because I haven't got to know them yet, and once I do, they'll be as fun as my buddayes. Hmm don't think so. It's particularly refreshing when you do so after being bored out of your brains for nearly 6 hours.



A meme, just becuase I can.

1. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
It's the Arsenal Kings of Cardiff book. "the lead through Edu from"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I can turn my fan on, whoots.

3. What was the last thing you saw on tv.
MTV Top 100 of 2007. Boring as hell, which is why I'm on here.

4. Without looking what time is it?
5.20P.M.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
5.36P.M.

6. With the exception of the computer, what do you hear?
Liar [[Reptile Demo]] -- Nine Inch Nails

7. When did you last step out?
Yesterday, to go to do my group flag for BN at City Hall.

8. Before to started this survey, what were you looking at?
Some random person's blog for this meme.

9. What are you wearing?
My PJs from last night. I'm disgusting, I know.

10. Did you dream last night?
If I did I don't remember it.

11. When did you last laugh?
That I can remember and is of any significance? Probably yesterday, at Wesley's "I, I am, I am, I am, I am in love with Zone 1." Yes I'm mean.

12. What colours are the walls of the room you are in?
Light blue but soon to be orange.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
This guy who has bark like growths on his arms and legs. Disgusting much.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
No opinion, really. It's taking the edge off my bordeom.

15. What was the last film you saw?
I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry. Okay-ish and watchable, although the stereotyping of gay men was terrible.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'll take that to mean 999million pounds. :D A Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 Versace, those YSL shoes that I wanted, Chanel sunglasses, the white Chanel dress from the Cruise 07/08 collection, a Birkin [[for future use, one can never be too early]], and everything else on my wishlist.

17. Tell us something about yourself that we dont know.
I sekkrittly think Adrian Pasdar is gorgeous. Oops, wait, that's Bernice and Debbie. Haha I'm horrible. :D

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you change?
If I could change one thing about the world, the world would be free of its diseases -- global warming, discrimination, animal abuse, whatever.

19. Do you like to dance?
I like watching people dance, and yes, I do get the urge to dance [[badly]] sometimes.

20. George W Bush...American?
No response.

21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
DRAVEN! Super cool, is it not? :) Though I'm leaning towards Mathias [[pronounce like the model -- "ma-TEE-us"]] as well.

22. Have you ever considered living abroad?
Jamacia, Amsterdam, Ibiza and Greece all seem like nice places. But I think I'll come back to Singapore eventually.

23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
As Trent said, "If there is a hell, I'll see you there."

No comments: