Saturday, December 22, 2007

Arsenal v Sp*rs

Photobucket

ETA:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm not so ~*~sekkritly~*~ jealous of Sagna.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2-1 BABY! ALUMNIA, ADE AND NICKY! :D

You know what the best part of the game was? We played horribly, didn't even get out of second gear, and Sp*rs still fail to beat us! Hahahahaha, awesome, isn't it? :D

Almunia was my hero. I was so sure that the penalty would go in, but Manny saved the day! Whoo hoo! And the best part of it was that idiot commentator going, "He never misses, he never misses.... And he misses." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you see all the boys go up to him and celebrate with him at the end? Super cute! :)

And Nicky with his first touch goal! ♥ I really do like him more and more with each game. :D I've said it before, but I really do think that a Nicky - Ade partnership could be interesting to watch. They're both tall, good with headers, but they're not immobile giants. Nicky - Robin could be good as well.

Speaking of Robin, why does he keep missing the big matches? >:( Stupid him. I hope his knock isn't serious. We need him, especially with Pompey and Everton coming up. But that's worrying about tomorrow's problem today.

Just to end the post off, here are some truths that were proven again this match:

- Sp*rs are shit.
- Sp*rs can't beat us. Long may it continue.
- Ade does love scoring against the scum.
- Sp*rs are shit.
- We don't lose if Ade scores.
- Sp*rs are shit.
- Did I mention that Sp*rs are shit?

Have a greattttttttt weekend everyone! I know I will! :D

No comments: