Friday, December 21, 2007

Purplehood sleepover, number 2!

Heroes is addicting! I need to watch episode 11 of season 2, ergh. Stupid disc won't play 11. ): I was supposed to wait till everything came out, but the temptation was too great. I blame it mostly on Jing and Debbie though. :)

We stayed up till 2 watching Heroes [[and by then people were still online, amazing, isn't it?]], and me and Jing talked till 4. Debbie slept really early. She'll argue that she slept at the same time as us, but don't listen to her. All she was saying was "mhm" and "ahh". ;)

We also came up with a ~piao piao~ song!

"Piao to the left,
piao to the right,
piao in the front,
piao to the back,
piao whenever you can!
PIAOOOOOO!!! ~~~~~~~~~~"

Sleep deprivation + too much caramel = insanity. Why must the caramel drinks at Starbucks be so good? *le sigh* But whatever, not like I'm going to stop anytime soon. :)

Jing and Debbie had to go for choir early in the morning so I was left all alone for two hours in her house. But it was okay cos I had Heroes to accompany me. :D When they came back and watched the episodes I missed, I crashed for two hours. :X Well it's not my fault that the bed is so comfy okay?

We had roti prata, chicken wings and sausages for lunch. I could learn to live like that everyday. All in all, a very fun sleepover, even if we didn't do stupid shit. :D


ARSENAL V AC MILAN.

Only team that I didn't want to get for the knockout stages, ergh. So freaking unfair. Chelsea gets Olympiakos, and Liverpool gets Inter Milan. Not fair, I wanted Inter! D:

I honestly don't know how we'll fare against them. It'll be YOUTH AND PACE v EXPERIENCE, I suppose. But if we have a genuine shot at the title come Feburary, I wouldn't be too concerned about the outcome of the match. If we focus on both, it could come back and bite us in the arse, like last season. Either way, the game should be a very interesting one with plenty of good football. :D

No comments: