Monday, December 17, 2007

Arsenal v Chelsea

ONE-NIL TO THE ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT ALL YOU HATERS!

This makes me sooooo happy; it's unbelievable! :D I think what I'm most happy with, other than the obvious fact that we won, and we're still top of the table; is that our Fanta4 is back! Oh yeah baby! :DD

I haven't watched the game yet, but Bernice, being the motherfucking awesome sister that she is, sms-ed me just about every single important thing that happened in the match! I am so so so so so so lucky that I have her. :)



Anyways, I just came back from camp. I didn't bathe for three days straight, and I nearly killed everyone when I came home. I scrubbed myself thoroughly with soap and shampoo, and I put on Baby Doll. Hmm, I smell really really really really good now. :D Haha I can't get over how good I smell. But I guess when you've been smelling worse than shit for the past 3 days, smelling like grapefruits and candy is a super good thing.

Camp was better than I expected, actually. The only major thing I have a gripe about is the food. We're forced to finish it, and the food's bad. Like really really bad. I nearly puked during the first dinner, and I puke maybe once every year. We also had one fire drill-cum-changing parade thing, which lasted for 2 hours. Super tough, but we made it through. :D The DM asked us what we thought of our performance and we all went "average", "poor", but she told us that she thought we were good. :)

I'm aching from head to toe right now. My legs especially. Must be the run and the stupid hike, which was 16km. >:( Well, looking on the bright side, I now know that the Starbucks at Thomson Plaza is open! Whooo hoooo babeh! :DDD

Haha I think you'd be reading a very different post about camp if we lost. BUT WE WON, SO YEAH. :DDDDDD Everything is better when your team wins. :)

We also got these letters from our instructors. Here's what Hui Wen's read: "This girl here needs to display more attentiveness to the things occuring around her.... Otherwise, Belinda is very quiet and needs to interact more with her group members more." I thought it was supposed to be a letter, not a report card. But I suppose it's true, I do have the attention span of a goldfish, and I'm pretty quiet when I'm in SJ. If you ask Bernice though, she'll probably tell you that I can't shut up. Hahahahaha.

Wesley's one was even better. But I shan't post it here, cos I am a nice kid, and it wasn't written like "Belinda is a fucking idiot". He does like his "~"s, which Cleo calls piao piao. It resulted in a lot of hilarity when I told him that his piao piao face --> ~__~ was werid, because he thought I meant his real face, hahaha.

I sincerely hope that I pass, because I refuse to go for BN again, and I need to go for AN. Yes, you read that right, need. I'm also going to try my best to get to Staff Sergeant. Why? Cos I've just realised that to get into my JC of choice, I need to do more than get that 6-point L1R5. And it does look better on college applications if I come off as an all rounder.



I've just found the most perfect phone in the history of perfect phones. Behold the Motorola V8 Luxury edition!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, it is real, 18K gold. It's nearly $1000, and so so so so so so pretty. And yes, I also do know a shop which has this right now. I could've put a deposit for it, but I didn't have enough. *le sigh* My dad thinks it's "too expensive". ): It was also featured in the "for him" section in Urban, but I honestly don't care. Urban sucks, and gold is fab.

[[Oh yeah, and speaking of the whole "electronics" thing, I went to Best Denki at J8 and the guy at the Canon place told me "Most girls don't go for the 40D [[also known as Rebel XTi]]". Um, so? It's a fabulous camera, and the pictures are sooooo gorgeous. And it's not true about the whole "girls don't get DSLRs", I know a few with them! >:( And since when have cameras been classified into "for guys" and "for girls"? That's just stupid!]]

I do have an alternative though, the Nokia N81. It's about $760, so quite a bit cheaper than the V8. I even offered to pay a bit of it, but nooooo, "you mustn't waste your money like that"! ): *sigh* I AM determined to get a new phone though, muahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: