Sunday, December 23, 2007

Meme

Who Was The Last Person
1. You hung out with? Jing and Debbie! ♥
2. Saw you cry? I think my sister, but I don't remember.
3. Went to the movies with you? Jing and Debbie!
4. You went to the mall with? My family
5. You went to dinner with? Jing and Debbie
6. You talked on the phone to? My papa.
7. You said ‘I love you’ to and really meant it? I think Jing. 'Cos she made me feel a lot better after some stuff that some assholes said.
8. Made you laugh? Either my sister or from self amusement.


Would you rather?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Septum FTW.
2. Be serious or be funny? FUNNY FTW.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole. If you wanna cut down on your fat content, stop eating fries and that shit from McDonald's.
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? With my papi and mami, of course!


Do you prefer?
1. Flowers or candy? CANDY! Mostly because Baby Doll smells like candy and I love it so so so so so so much. ♥
2. Gray or black? Orange!
3. Color or Black and white photos? Colour.
4. Lust or love? Love. Although I'm not dissmissing lust. How could I? I mean, just take a look at the things I post about.
5. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset. It's so beautiful, and it marks the start of a night of ~*~hard partyingz~*~~.
6. M and Ms or Skittles? Truffles!
7. Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late, definitely!


Do you prefer?
1. Sun or moon? Moon, I hate being tan. D:
2. Winter or Fall? Fall. I think boots are really ugly.
3. Left or right? [[NICKY'S]] HEADERS! Hahahahahaha.
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? I don't have to choose, I have both! :D
5. Sunny or rainy? Sunny, but not humid, with the wind blowing. :)
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Baileys Scorched Almond, kthnx.


About you
1. What time is it? 4.53 P.M.
2. Nickname(s): Belindie. The genius product of Debbie. *le sigh*
3. What is your birth date? 19/10/1993 [[I know it's over but you can still get me a present! Better late than never, right?]]
4. What do you want? A Lamborghini, that orange Chanel bag that was just sitting in the display at the Chanel store, those YSL heels, the Canon Rebel XTi, and a lot more. Yes, I am greedy.
5. Where do you want to live? Ibiza, Greece, Denmark, Amsterdam, Jamacia, Tahiti, Berlin, Paris, Milan, Rome.
6. How many kids do you want? Dunno. I want a son named Draven Mathias, a daughter named Eden and another one named Ebony. So I guess three? Unless I figure out more ~*~kewl~*~ names.
7. You want to get married? Yepp.


Unique
1. Nervous habit? I drum my fingers on any available surface. A lot.
2. Are you double jointed? Nope.
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yeahhhh
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? Only my left one
5. Can you cross your eyes? Who can't? *snorts*
6. Do you make your bed daily? Not exactly... I've been doing it recently though. I can't stand the sight of messy beds.
7. Can you draw? Technically I can pick up a pen and draw something, I just don't do it very well.


Random
1. Which shoe goes on first? The one nearer to me. But if they're together, then the right.
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? Hahahahahahahaha no! But I remember Clayton taking off his slipper and pointing it at my sister at Chertating! Hahahahahahahahahahaha best thing that happened on the trip! :D
3. What is your craziest experience ever? Um... Nothing? :/


Food
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? The only time I've seen someone cut spaghetti was when Jing had her braces and her dad had to cut it up into tiny pieces cos she couldn't eat it normally.
2. Have you ever eaten spam? What's that? o.0
3. Favourite ice cream: Haagen Dasz's Coffee, Ben's and Jerry's Cherry Garcia, Andersen's Baileys Scorched Almond.
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? One, but it's unopened, we're not really cereal people.
5. What’s your favourite beverage? Iced caramel macchiato.
6. Do you cook? I don't kill people with my cooking, but it comes close.


In the last month, have you?
1. Bought something: Yeah, and I'm broke. D: I actually haven't bought that many things, just a few items that are too expensive. *sigh*
2. Sang: I try to do it on a daily basis. My family enjoys my singing. The moment I start, they disappear!
3. Been hugged: Of course!
4. Felt stupid: Not really. I rarely feel stupid.
5. Missed someone: Yeah. Mainly a certain someone with the initials of RVP, a Cesc, a Flams and an Aleks.
6. Danced crazy: I try to dance on a daily basis as well. My family enjoys my dancing more than my singing, I think. They get their cameras out the moment I start.
7. Gotten your hair cut: Nope, I'm growing my hair out!
8. Cried: If I did I don't remember.
9. Lied: Constantly.




I just realised that my guitar teacher is a genius on the guitar. He can play this:



I think he won some national guitar competition playing that too. Cool, huh? And I'm apparently only like one book away from playing that!!!!!!! But I also have to get my hands to grow large enough to do the crazy chord work in it. My hands are really tiny compared to my teacher's. D:

Anyways, I'm done getting all my presents for people for Christmas! Whooooo! Aren't you amazed? I know I am. Orchard wasn't half as crowded as I expected it to be, although there was a queue at Louis Vuitton. But what's new, right? I probably smell like 20 different perfumes now, ergh. And I still don't like Stella. *sigh* Insolence is unbearable for me, although I suspect Ladee likes it. Ladee's alternative name is Wubby, because Jackie's is Chubby. Hahahaha I'm awesome at giving names, aren't I? :D

I also saw this really really really really cute guy there just now. Haha random, but whatever. :)


And some pictures, because pictures are awesome.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha I don't know what Sagna's doing to Eboue [["Oh Emmanuel, since you are bald, your head must be cold -- unlike mine because I have ~*~kewl~*~ blond extentions --, so I shall warm it up with my awesome gloves!"]], but it's amusing! :D

Some screencaps from Paris, Je T'aime, because that movie is that amazing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
AHHHHH CUTEST KID EVER!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
GASPARD! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: