Sunday, December 9, 2007

Boro v Arsenal

FUCK.

And right after I saw someone post "Only one team left with an unbeaten record" on LJ after Reading beat Liverpool. I knew that idiot shouldn't have said that! Fuck!

I'm so incredibly pissed off right now. We should have started with the line up we finished with. Playing two defensive midfielders together isn't a smart idea. And why is it that every single fucking team has their best fucking game of their entire fucking season against us? 18th in the league, 3 points from their last 5 games, and we fucking lose to them.

I don't care if Cesc, Aleks, Flams and Robin are all out, it's not a fucking excuse for that pathetic excuse for a performance we put in today. The passing was bad, there was no creativity, and we didn't have any real chances on goal in the first half. We didn't show any determination to get that equaliser, and the only shot at goal we had was in the last minute of injury time.

And we entertain Chelsea next in the league. Fan-fucking-tastic. We better put in a good performance against Steaua. I'm shuddering at the thought of playing Chelsea if we lose/draw against Steaua.

I need someone or something to cheer me up.

No comments: