Monday, December 3, 2007

You Cannot Fuck With This

Okay. So either something is wrong with the hit counter, or I have a scary amount of people visiting my blog. I'm going with the first, but in the event of the second, I really wonder who are these visitors. TO EVERYONE WHO'S READING THIS: IDENTIFY YOURSELVES ON THE TAGBOARD, KK? ILY BBS.


WHEE I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BNCO COURSE. The course was okay, actually. Weird, huh? I was telling Joan that I expected changing parades and lots of pumping, but we only knocked it down twice, and there wasn't any changing parade. So yay.

During the map reading lecture, the sir/lecturer went around and asked people, "What would you do if you got lost?" I said that I'd get a map and try to find my way out, but in reality, I'd probably call my dad, then sit there in fear, contemplating my death, until someone comes and gets me. I'm pathetic. But it's not my fault that my map reading capabilites = zero. And I can't do knots either. I'm a genius, I know.

I realise that I look really really really retarded with my hairnet on. Ergh. Like some factory worker, but worse. And a ma'am told me that my hair is too thick and that I need to get an overall hair net for my bun. I'm taking that as a compliment; I love my hair. ;) Well, at least, I have hair to love.

I think I'm addicted to my phone and smsing. Because today we were told to bring our wallet for lunch, and me being smart, intepreted it as "Don't bring your phone along", so I didn't. And I didn't eat, not because I wasn't hungry, but because I was disheartened by the lack of a device with which to communicate. I also think I'm addicted to coffee, and more specifically, Starbucks. The first thing I think of when I want a drink? Depending on the place, either a caramel frapp or a coke. I'm hopeless. *sighs*

Just because half of the paragraphs here start with "I" and 3/4 of it is about me, I shall do a recount. So today, after we're dismissed, our assistant group instructor asks us to stay back to talk to us. Something about being sorry for being harsh on us for something I can't remember, so it couldn't have been that bad, could it? I know what's-his-name-the-one-with-the-zebra-specs was way worse than Wesley though. But whatever. We're the last to go, so we get pulled by the DO for the 8th to rearrange the tables in the lecture room.

After we're done we run to get our stuff and change. While doing that, we get screamed at for being slow and that we only have 4 minutes to change and to get the fuck out of the toilet [[which smells like piss and shit, by the way]]. So everyone just gets their stuff and rushes outside the school to change. It's quite funny, because some people are wearing their half-u -- doing their belt and what not, and some wear their half-u just to go out and pull off their pants/skirt.

I personally do the latter. I change in the smelly toilet, then I get into my prettiful car to strip down to my t-shirt and shorts, minus my shoes. Wonderful system, isn't it? No, my feet don't smell. They do look quite beaten up though. Must be the sun. And isn't it funny that heels hurt less that the boots? I know, I'm ROFL-ing.

ETA: I just realised that I had my mp3 player in my sister's bag the whole time, and I was banging it around for two whole days! :O But it's still fine, so yay. It's much hardier than I thought it would be.



TWO-ONE TO THE ARSENAL AWAY TO THE VILLIANS! :D

I haven't watched the game, because I've been dead tired, so I can't comment on the game, but yay for winning. Especially in a game lots of people were expecting us to struggle in. :) COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

But D: at Aleks and his achilles. I'm going to be optimistic and hope that he'll be back for Newcastle. Remember when he was tackled like really badly during the West Ham game, but he was back for the next one? Even though Arsene said his leg was all red and he couldn't walk? I'm hoping it's like that this time. *crosses fingers*


LOOK WHAT I FOUND! :DD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU BOYS. ♥ Sagna is looking directly at the camera, tsk. Spoils all the spontaneity of the picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hahaha this might just convince me to get an LG Shine after all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Choose a less suggestive pose next time, yeah?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHAHA Ronaldo = PWNED! I LOVE CLICHY! ♥ I'm deciding between him, Kolo, Robin, Aleks and Cesc for my jersey. So many players, so little jerseys.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just like the pwned pictures. Haha. I like Diarra as a player, but I wasn't too pleased with his comments about leaving if he won't play regularly. What did he expect? To walk right into a team with 2,000,084 central midfielders to choose from? Tsk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hahahaha I saw this on Setanta Sports. At first I was like, "Uh, footballers are heroes?" then I realised it was the show. Hahaha I'm retarded.


Hmm we're getting Burnley for the FA Cup. I'm not too familiar with their team, so no comment about that, but they are from the Championship. Aren't you amazed? We got a non-Premiership side! If my memory serves me correctly, we got Liverpool at this stage of the competition last season.

And some A-M screencaps.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is really quite mean but I can't stop laughing at it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
YEAH WE'LL TAKE ON ANYONE. I have confidence in our Gunners! :D But better Burnley than ManUtd.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Haha CLASSIC!

No comments: