Friday, December 28, 2007

Portsmouth v Arsenal

0-0. Very disappointing. Not just our performance as a whole, but also the fact that we're now second and a point being ManUtd. I'm not going to talk about it.


I watch I Am Legend today. The movie was okay, kinda sad at some parts. I had tears in my eyes when Neville was separated from his wife and daughter, and at the part where he had to strangle Sam. D: I wouldn't watch it again, but I'd recommend everyone to watch it at least once.

I also got a new bag! It's super cute, and the leather is really soft! It's brown and it's just really pretty. :D It was kind of expensive, but it was on 30% discount, and my momma bought it after I said I'd pay a bit of it, so yeah. :) I realise I have double standards. I'll pay for designer perfume and CDs that are $50, but I think paying more than $40 for a bag is ridiculous. Amazing, huh?

But I'm going to have to wait a while before I take it out. I'll have to bring my dad's gift out first. I dunno, it just seems rude not to. D: But I really really really really wanna bring this new one out. ): *sigh*

Anyways, there was one unpleasant event that occured. So me, Bernice and Beatrice are outside of Coffee Bean, deciding what to get, right? While doing this, this group of 4 girls around my age, possibly a year or two older, dressed in shorts and ugly tees, start staring at us. And no, it's not our imagination or something, because ALL of us noticed it. Yeah, ALL. And Beatrice is about the thickest person you can get.

They stare for at least 20 seconds at a time, then turn back and whisper loudly amongst each other in Chinese. It's a bit like, okay, do I look like I'm stupid, deaf, or blind? First off, we CAN notice you staring at us. We're not blind, sweeties. Second, we CAN hear you talking about us. And yes, we DO understand Chinese. Third, why the FUCK were you staring in the first place?

I know we're all gorgeous and dress well [[unlike yourselves. I mean, who WEARS some tattered thing with a picture of Mickey Mouse on the front? Seriously!]], and of course you're jealous, but you don't have to stare. Didn't your parents teach you that staring is rude? I guess not, going by the way you were acting just now.

I'm coming off as all jokey now but I was seriously pissed off. I still am. Ergh. And it doesn't help that I saw this pair of SUPER cute heels that were $10 but they only had one pair left, and it was a 38. >:( I have the worst luck when it comes to shoes. The last 5 pairs that I wanted were all last pieces. D:

But never mind. I'm going to lunch with my aunt tomorrow at Orchard Hotel [[whereever the hell that is, haha]], and after that I'm going perfume shopping with my other aunt. :D I just realised that she's a big perfum lover too! It's so awesome, seriously! We spent like 15 minutes discussing various designer [[she stressed the importance of buying authentic designer perfumes like 3 times, hahaha]] perfumes. So much awesome. :D

We called my aunt after our little perfume discussion to harrass her about the location of our lunch, and it resulted in a lot of hilarity. [[Keep in mind she's on loudspeaker all this time., and we're speaking in Cantonese]]

Grandma: Don't take us to dim sum.
All of us, plus Aunt 1 who's on the line: Why not, dim sum's nice!
Grandma: I'm allergic to prawns!
Aunt 1: Oh yeah hor
Aunt 2: Yeah later she have to go doctor you pay ah?
Grandma: You pay $1000!
Aunt 1: Aiyah might as well not take you out then!

Haha and this:

Grandma: Wahh win 4D ah, bring us out?
All of us, collectively: OOOH
Aunt 1: I very rich mah, cannot meh?

I love my family so much. ♥


My sister asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up just now. I honestly don't know. A lawyer or a doctor seems like a safe, lucrative bet, but I have no interest in being a lawyer or a doctor. It's just so boring, you know? And there's so much studying!

If I'm being totally honest, I wanna do something related to fashion. A magazine editor [[haha like real! But a girl can dream, can't she?]], a stylist, a personal shopper, a model scout [[Bernice thinks I'll do fab as a model scout. I agree. ;)]], whatever. I wouldn't mind something like owning a PR firm or being an ad exec though. :D

[[random]] COUTURE SEASON IN 3 WEEKS! OMG I CAN'T WAIT! [[/end randomness]]

I think it's still too early to think about what I wanna do. We'll see how much I change in the next few years.

No comments: