Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas post, y'all

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I think I've been a good kid this year, 'cos so far I've got:


  • A Billabong bag!
  • An Arsenal tee!
  • A super cute Piglet doormat thing which I refuse to step on
  • Damien Rice's 9
  • A Bossa Flora CD
  • What Is The What by Dave Eggers
  • YSL's Baby Doll
  • YSL's Young Sexy Lovely
  • HEROES SEASON 1!

Now all that's left of a perfect Christmas for me is for the Gunners to win at Fratton Park tomorrow. Oh, footballing gods, won't you grant me just this one little wish? :)

And everyone else got some awesome presents! My mom got a Chanel lipstick, a Guerlain lip liner and a phone, my dad got an Acqua di Gio deodorant, Beatrice got this French Playground CD [[which I am not so secretly in love with, heh]], Bernice got this super cute piggy bank by some German designer, my aunt got a Guerlain eyeshadow palette, and my grandma got an YSL body lotion! :D

Tell me what YOU got for Christmas! :)

And since it's the time of giving, here's a pic!spam for all of you lovely people!

Photobucket
I think I'm going to die from too much gorgeous-ness. Cocoa is the most gorgeous horse ever, and that guy. ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I need to find out his name now. D:

ETA: Done. He's Aaron Bruckner, from Germany. :D


Photobucket
This is Lucas Mascarini.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He reminds me of Wentworth Miller here. :X

Photobucket

Photobucket


I was looking around Justin Jonah Ng's site for the Equestrian Asethetic photos, and I came across this.
Photobucket
I swear she looks almost identical to Frankie Muniz! Just look!

Photobucket
Scary stuff.


Be a Gooner, Be a Giver! And Once A Gooner, Always A Gooner. I love you Thierry. ♥ Even if you did fuck off to those cunts. >:(
Photobucket

Have an awesome Christmas everyone! :)

2 comments:

indicatoto101 said...

Where did you find the editorial pics of Aaron Bruckner?

Belinda said...

On Justin Jonah Ng's site. :)