Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I went out with Jing and Debbie to City Hall/Marina Square. We went to HMV first, and we got 5 CDs in total, I think? :D I got two as presents from Jing and Debbie. One's a Bossa Flora CD and another is Damien Rice's 9. Yes I'm trying to make me more cultured.

Then we went to Marina and bought Andersen's ice cream. I got a Bailey's scorched almond, mhm, so so good. And I thought only their Belgian chocolate chip was good, haha. Andersen's FTW. ♥ We also went to Sasa, and oh my god, how good is Lanvin's Éclat d'Arpège? And the bottle's so pretty! Jing thinks it's ugly though. *le pout* I like YSL's Paris as well, but it's not the supersweet scent that I expect from them. :/

After that we watched The Golden Compass, which was meh-ish. The ending sucked the most, haha. But we needed to fill up some time before we went to eat at Sakae Sushi. I'm not the biggest sushi fan, but whatever. I was mostly distracted by the TV at the back that was playing the Givenchy Ange ou Demon commerical like a billion times.

We went to go look for clocks for Jing after that, but we decided that they were either too expensive, too ugly, or didn't fit with the purple walls. Ah well. Debbie's mom fetched me home, and on the way we decided to have our sleepover tomorrow. :D I love my purplehooders. ♥ I think I'm going to Vivo in the afternoon also, to get more presents. Tomorrow should be realllllllllyyyyyyyyyy fun. :D


Anyways, here are some screencaps from Arsenal-mania about Alex Song. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Haha these people are really mean to Song, but the good thing is that they acknowledge that he played well against Blackburn. :) Oh yeah, and I want another central defender to replace Kolo when he's gone. I don't trust Song or Senderos, and I don't think Gilberto will stay beyond January.

I'm really looking forward to Sp*rs on Saturday. It'll be the first game I'll be watching live since the return our Fantastic 4! :D I honestly can't wait. We have the quality to beat them, and I'm hoping that our boys will be fired up by our babies winning at E-cuntcentral-wood.

I think I'm some sort of bad luck charm for us though. ): Let's see... I watched the game against Sevilla live, we lost. I didn't catch Villa live because I was super duper tired, didn't watch Newcastle live cos I was overseas. I watched Boro, we lost. :/ I didn't watch Steaua live, we won. Didn't watch Chelsea, we won. But I did watch today's match, so hopefully it's just a series of fluke results, yeah? :)


ETA:
Photobucket
BEST PICTURE EVER. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

No comments: