Monday, December 3, 2007

NIN

My new ambition in life is to see NIN live.

All these are from Reading '07.










I have no words. NIN is the best.

This is the first day of my last days
I built it up now I take it apart
Climbed up real high, now fall down real far
No need for me to stay; the last thing left, I just threw it away!
I put my faith in god and my trust in you
Now there's nothing more fucked up I could do

Wish there was something real
Wish there was something true
Wish there was something real in this world full of you

I'm the one without a soul, I'm the one with this big fucking hole
No new tale to tell
26 years on my way to hell
Gotta listen to your big time, hard line, bad luck, fist fuck!
Don't think you're having all the fun
You know me I hate everyone

Wish there was something real
Wish there was something true
Wish there was something real in this world full of you

I want to but I can't turn back
But I want to



I'm leaving the country tomorrow, and no, I doubt we'll be coming back to Singapore on the same day this time. I have about a billion things to do before I go. But yet I'm still on the com. I'm amazing, I know. Let's do a little list, shall we?

1) Pack my bag. Everything's strewn across the bed right now since last Tuesday, I'm such a slob. I got back my helmet that we used for the Macbeth production from Lynn on the 16th, and I just brought it downstairs today morning. I amaze myself sometimes.

2) Charge my MP3 player. I'm going to be terribly bored on the journey, so I better have some form of amusement. I'll probably watch Prison Break until we get there. Prison Break rocks. And like what I told Yuan Yee, even if you don't like the show, there's always Wentworth Miller to oogle. ;)

3) Finish reading Stardust. I've been trying to for like the past 3 weeks or something. I just find the way Neil Gaiman writes hard to read. But watching the movie before reading the book has probably also played it's part.

4) Practice the guitar. I haven't touched it since last Sunday. And the two pieces I have now are really hard. Yayz.

5) Do my History homework.

6) Do my Chem homework.

7) Finish digesting my BN course notes by today. The exam's on the 8th, I'm coming back on the night of the 7th. Best thing is that I don't know what to study, 'cos no one's said anything. D: Bernice tells me to just study everything.

8) Watch I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry or The Matrix.


Since this will be the last post before I go, here is a little present, courtesy of my sister.

Belinda: *looking through Bernice's bag* Do you have a mirror?
Bernice: Nope.
Belinda: Wow I thought someone like you would have one. Why not?
Bernice: I haven't found one large enough.

[[And this one she told me last night when I asked her whether or not I looked like Beatrice]]
Random person: Oh you two [[referring to me and Beatrice]] look so much alike!
Bernice: What about me?
Random person: You related meh?


Okay I shall go and do my homework like a good kid now. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: