Friday, October 10, 2008

(I saw this on Debbie's blog and didn't really want to do it at first, but question 29!)

1. Nice to meet you, I'm:
Belinda. I like pretty things, and I like pretty Arsenal goals.

2. Okay, who was the last person who held your hand?
I think Yuh Chyi, who actually pulled her hand out of mine quite disgustedly (during triage). I'm quite insulted, actually.

3. Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
Nope, but there's this long-running joke in my family that if Bernice (who wears braces herself) decides to get a bit on tongue wrestling in with a boy/girl with braces, she has to create an SMS template saying, "I'm stuck, come get me at _____"

5. If you could change your eye colour what would it be?
I'd want Jean-Baptiste's eye colour!

8. How do you feel about babies?
Disgusting, drooling, noisy, wet things. Plus I don't see why everyone gushes on and on about them, they're not even pretty, they're usually ugly, wrinkly and bald. Oh yeah, and when they're first out of the womb, they're purple. How disgusting is that? (If you think that's hypocritical of me, I will be the first to admit that I was a disgustingly ugly baby, even if my parents deny it)

9. Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
Saul Williams, or more specifically, how awesome his music is.

13. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
My sister. "You and your child will never have mother-daughter bonding time." (We're doing a crafty present for my dad now -- a windchime, hahaha)

14. Reveal two things about yourself.
(1) I think boys who look like girls and girls who look like boys are really gross.
(2) I secretly want to be Gunnersaurus when I grow up.

23. How did you get your last bruise?
I slipped on the porch and banged into the front gate. :)

26. Dogs or cats?
Horses

28. Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Depends on what it is. Sometimes it's v. clear whether or not you're right, but if it's important enough to me, I'll find it hard to admit that I'm wrong.

29. Do you know who Damien Rice is?
YES.

31. Does your mum make you wear a winter coat?
I wish I could wear a winter coat. I love coats! I admire coats the way people admire shoes. (I think shoes may even come in second to coats for me.) I'm currently really in love with this FCUK coat, which is $300 and which I have absolutely no use for. ):

38. What is your favourite number?
Orange!

40. What are you listening to right now?
Saul Williams -- The Ritual

41. What are your favourite colours?
Orange!

42. Have you ever thought your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
I've never wanted to give up on living, just what I was doing.

43. How many piercings do you have?
Sadly, 2 earlobes. Hopefully I'll be able to stretch them to 10ga soon! Apparently many people in Singapore aren't fans of the size, so it's nearly impossible to find 10ga jewellry.

47. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
I know what I wouldn't want them to tell me. "Can I be your friend/get to know you?" Freaky. ):

48. Do you want someone you can't have?
C. Bale, Lars B., etc. etc.

49. Any plans for tomorrow?
I'm going hiking! (like real)

50. See your future or go back to your 'has been' life?
Neither. What if I find myself old, unloved and poor? ): Or what if I see myself as a prostitute or a go-go dancer? (shudders)

No comments: