Saturday, October 11, 2008

Interlullz~

Brenda's dad now thinks that I watch football for the guys, because she told him, "Belinda doesn't like Liverpool, except for Torres." (sigh) I don't even know how she inferred that I like Torres from me saying that he's not completely ugly. If I liked everyone that I thought wasn't completely ugly, my heart would be the size of Chelsea's debt.

I only just realised, while attempting to watch the Scotland v Norway match, that John Arne Riise is Norwegian. Thank you for spoiling my image of beautiful Norwegian people with beautiful flawless skin (but to be fair I made my initial judgement based on um, two Norwegian people).

I say "attempting" because I got bored 30 seconds into the match and swtiched to watching Taboo on National Geographic instead, which was about this initiation ritual performed on young men (I didn't catch where, I missed the start of the episode ): ) where they use razor blades to carve the pattern of crocodile hide on the skin of the young men. Although it was really super cool, it was still quite freaky.

So, because we're bad with freaky television, Bernice and I decided to watch Pixel Perfect. Which was so so so so so so bad. On so many levels. (sigh) It might even be worse than The Cheetah Girls 2, which was already v. v. v. terrible.

I think we're too bored. D:

Which is why we come up with stuff like this:

The club for the Perpetually Injured
Photobucket

President: Tomas Rosicky
Vice-President: Christoph Metzelder
Treasurer: Robin van Persie
Secretary: Sebastian Kehl

No comments: