Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tell me about the dream where we pull the bodies out of the lake and dress them in warm clothes again

Today was quite a disgusting day.
(i) Blog hopping is a very bad habit. It's quite fun to take part in some voyeruism sometimes, but at other times it's just plain freaky and disgusting.
(ii) Someone puked in the basin in the toilet closest to the MPR. It was yellow
(iii) A worm wormed its disgusting wormy way across my path (I literally ran home after that)
(iv) AND my fears of doing terrible for my humanities came true.

Oh, and the New Paper ran this article over how "Van Persie missed out on Holland's 2-0 over Switzerland", and that "Van Persie has declared himself fit for Holland's qualifier against Norway". This is so scary on so many levels.

No comments: