Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Belinda: Maybe if you make me happy I'll go.
Beatrice: Okay, so what makes you happy?
Belinda: *mysterious smile*
Beatrice: Men?

Belinda: Am I really that bad?
Mom: *doesn't say anything*
Bernice: YES! *v. enthusiastically*

Belinda: HAHAHAHAHAH HOW HILARIOUS WILL IT BE IF YOU GET STUCK ON YOUR BOYFRIEND'S BRACES?
Mom: Hahaha you better create a template saying "I'm stuck. Come get me at ___." before you start kissing.
Bernice: Not much chance of that happening. By the time I'm wearing my retainers part time I'll be in Sec 4... and duh.
Beatrice: Well you could always be lesbian.
Bernice: Not with her [[referring to me]] around.

I could vehemently deny it, but I guess I just have to admit it. I am that bad. When I heard that some girl got the large poster of some guy off some store and that I could've asked for the Lars/Zara one, I was so pissed. Bernice asked me what I would do with it. Stick it up, duh. Some people ask stupid questions.

Anyways, a picspam because my life is really boring right about now and I'm procrasting against learning ting xie and doing my homework.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I still don't like mens footwear, but his socks are cute in a weird way. And the shiny leather is... interesting to look at.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hahahahah Jonathan the fashionista!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
His lips remind me of Mathias'. So much gorgeous, ergh. ♥

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He looks much better buff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know what makes Jonathan just that much better looking? He's an Arsenal fan. How awesome is that?! We really do have the best looking players, manager, staff, fans, stadium, etc.! This is of course totally unbiased. I mean, how could I be biased, right?

Oh yeah, and August Rush rocks, because Freddie Highmore is an Arsenal fan too! That makes it 2 out of 4 [[I'm only counting Evan/August, Louis, Lyla and Wizard]] of the main characters! Awesome. :D I need to get the DVD now.



Jeremy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why the hell is she in a bikini when all the boys are in suits?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Mathias!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He doesn't look very Mathias-like here. ): Say no to flat irons Mathias!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is the model on the far left Hilary from the Zara campaign with Lars? Ah well. Mathias is gorgeous!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See what I mean about the Hugo thing?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why does Brad [[if it's not Brad then someone who looks A LOT like him]] look so goofy and Mathias is all sirius~?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is that like a culottes [[sp?]] that he's wearing? Ew. Kilts are okay, but culottes....? I hate them even on girls. Okay to be fair they're not that bad, it's just that we used to have culottes in school and they were always too small for me because I bought them when I was really young and it was hard to squish my butt into it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mathias looks good in orange. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hate the hair. I think it's worse than James poofy hair in that weird ad.

No comments: