Saturday, March 15, 2008

ROBINNNNNNNNNNNNN



MADE OF SO MUCH AWESOME, or should I say FANTASTIC? Let's count the ways that he's fantastic!

1) Magic on the pitch. See: Charlton away last season. Nothing short of amazing.
2) Is pretty darn good at table tennis as well
3) FRANCK MULLER FRANCK MULLER FRANCK MULLER. adf;lakjfl;akjdfal;jfdal;jfd [[I could possibly be wrong, but I don't think so.]] I think someone spotted a Breitling [[or a Rolex, it wasn't conclusive]] on him once too?
4) Failing limbs! Hahah I am very amused that he has them while playing table tennis as well. :D

Urgh I love this man. Please score a goal today, kthnx.

And WTF, Liverpool in the CL? I'm not worried, but they're so boring and I don't wanna play them. Why couldn't we get Roma or Schalke, huh? I particularly want Schalke, cos I wanna kick their asses, but we won't get a chance now that they're up against Barcelona. :/ ERGH. I hate our draws.


Recent revelations:

1) Kino and PageOne both sell Moleskines, and they're horribly expensive. Even by Prints standards. My convertion, is quite obviously, not my strongest point.
2) Queen's Couture sells Ksubi jeans. Kill me ded now, thnx. I need one so so so so bad. x.x

I'm such a hypocrite. I say that $40 notebooks are bad then I turn around and want to spend $400 on jeans. But I guess the proportions are correct. $18 notebooks : $180 jeans, $40 notebooks : $400 jeans. It's just too bad that I don't actually have the money in question.


Gap rocks this season. Chris Pine, James Rousseau, and Brad Koenig!
Photobucket
Ergh I love Chris Pine. I remember walking past the adverts at Wistma and going "OMG James is so cute!/Hahah look Bernice your darling Brad/Is that Chris Pine? Oh my god!” and people probably going "WTF crazy kid how does she even know their names?" Guess Gap is going to be my Zara this seaon. FYI: I'm boycotting Zara right now because of Romulo Pires. *scowsl* I have to admit that their window display is very attractive and I kind of like that dress on the mannequin. Let’s take bets on how long this self-imposed boycott will last. 2 days, anybody?

And talking about Pires’s, Bob Pires has said that he doesn’t want to play for Sp*rs. HAH take that!

I sure hope that YSL doesn't put Lars and Andrew on their ads next season.


Bernice: Daddy I want to do something that needs parental consent.
Daddy: What? You wanna get married?

No comments: