Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm confused. Maybe I have good reason to be... but then again I could be denying reality.

There's this community on LJ about MMAS, and on Episode 9's poll Ben got the least votes from "America". He also got the most votes for "Who should go home next?" So I infer that he's probably going to go, right? But then I go onto his diary on Bravo's MMAS site, and he has the most comments out of the three. If you're not going to vote for him, why would you spend the energy posting comments on his blog, right?

Gah. D:

I KNOW Ronnie will stay. He has the entire gay community behind him [[I think some site is garnering votes for him or something?]], so he's not going anywhere. And he's a sweetheart as well, the assholes usually go first. Ben is more of an ass than Casey. Casey is more versatile as a model, and his look is more fashionable now. The only runway I can see Ben on is Dolce & Gabbana. I can't compare Ben's and Casey's photos because I have honestly not paid any attention to Casey before.

The only thing going for Ben is that people want him and Ronnie to kiss. To be fair, I think Ben's pictures are just about on par with Andrew's... but Andrew is better looking and more versatile.

I think way too much. *sigh*


I have this notebook which I write quotes in. I just found out today that it's a rip off off Moleskine. And I'm nearly halfway done with it. Greattttt. Now I'm going to have to transfer all of it onto my Prints notebook... which cost a lot of money. ): I bought it only because I thought it would be like $14. Gah. I'm blaming it on the fact that they don't put prices on the notebook itself and Bernice hurrying me.

If my math is correct, my Prints notebook and the Moleskine are about the same price. Even better. *sigh* I want a Moleskine! But I can't buy stuff over the internet and they don't have it in Singapore. I guess I'll have to wait till December then. ):



I love Prison Break. It's seriously the only series I don't get sick of. The only other show I don't get sick of is Shakespeare in Love. I love that movie so so so so much! I can't watch Heroes anymore, it puts me straight to sleep. With Prison Break it's like "OMG *bites fingernails*" even though I already know what's going to happen. And no, I don't just like it because of Wentworth Miller. But he is a bonus. :D


I think I've proclaimed my love for Prison Break like a billion times already, but it cannot be reinterated enough.



I enjoy Ghost I, but I think I prefer songs to instrumentals. Don't get me wrong though, the instrumentals on Ghost I are beautiful and so enchanting. But they kind of fade away into the background for me... :/ The only instrumentals that keep my attention are the ones from The Fragile.

NIN rock.



I was at Kinokuniya reading magazines, and there's this Franck Muller that's over $1 million dollars?! *is speechless*

I realise that I enjoy magazines for guys more than I do those for girls. See: The Arsenal magazine. See: Men's Folio. But I hate male footwear, I dunno why everything -- slippers, sandals and those weirdo ones with the pointy tip [[ewwww]] and all the others -- just looks disgusting to me. I love football so much. But I enjoy fashion as well. I [[would like to]] think that I'm kind of girlish, but then I listen to heavier stuff than a lot of guys listen to.

Does that mean I'm neither girlish nor guyish? And if I'm in between, what does that make me?

And I guess Gladys is right after all, none of my interests match up.

ETA: I saw this really ... cute wouldn't be the right word, attractive is more like it, guy at HMV. He's not really that jaw-droppingly good looking, but he's my type of guy. You know the casual long sleeved collared tee tucked out with the bermuda shorts and the cropped blond hair and the sunglasses? Yepp, that kind. The ones that seem kind of loud and obnoxious with their guy friends but are ... gentlemen [[probably not the word I wanna use, but it's close]] enough.

Case in point: That guy was looking for some movie at the counter and he arrived there before me, so he had every right to ask the counter guy to help him make a search. However, there was only one person at the counter so I had to wait for him to finish the search first. When he was done, he turned to me and said sorry.

I swear that the majority of Singaporeans will not do this. [[This is obviously based on personal experience and if you disagree strongly, please feel free to share your experiences.]]

No comments: