Tuesday, March 4, 2008

AC MILAN V ARSENALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TWO-NIL TO THE ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CESC AND ADE! YAY!

I actually woke up at 4A.M. to watch the match. Surprise, surprise. I was dead tired in school today BUT IT'S OKAY SINCE WE WON! WE CREATED HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THOSE PEOPLE WHO WROTE US OFF BEFORE THE MATCH MAN! Okay fine, I will admit that I wasn't very confident about our chances. I thought the best we'd do would be a 1-1 draw, BUT IT WAS A HORRIBLE MISTAKE AND I SHALL NEVER DO IT AGAIN, KTHNX.

I will also admit that I very nearly nodded off around the 75th minute, but CESC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like, "AW MAN HE SHOULD'VE PASSED IT HE'LL NEVER SCORE IT.... WAIT A MINUTE, IT'S IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hahahaha. I obviously need to be less pessimisstic when it comes to Arsenal. The celebration was super adorable, and yay for Jens smiling. :D AND ROBINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. AHHHHHH!

Photobucket

I was so happy with Cesc's goal since I knew there'd be a very small chance of us not going through, but I thought it could very easily end in a draw, since, you know, it's AC Milan, but THEO AND ADE! <3

I went back to sleep feeling totally peaceful and contented and there was a stupid smile on my face. I guess what I'm trying to bring through is that I was really really really happy. :) First team to beat AC Milan at the San Siro! Yay!





My PPR is kind of ... horrid, but I've been preparing myself for it for ages. And I got 34/35 for my A.Math test, and fingers crossed that I did okay on my Social Studies, so here's to hoping that next term's PPR will be better. I'm just fucking bothered by my CCA record. Yeah, I brought it on myself, whatever. Doesn't make it hurt less.

No comments: