Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I brought the children from MINDSville@Napiri to the Singapore Philatelic Museum today. I don't say CIP because I sent the form by e-mail but it wasn't returned, so I dunno if it's going to count. If it doesn't count I'm definitely going to be a little bummed, but it was a really fun trip and I would've gone even without the CIP hourrs.

I brought this kid named Malcom. He was really quiet at first but he turned out to be really energetic and felt the need to molest/test out every thing in sight. The funniest thing he did was to put on the lion costume and start doing a lion dance. Then during lunch he ate A LOT then kept saying, "I want to be fat!"

It was really enjoyable and the guide was super funny. I think I might need to go to the Greek art exhibition with a guide. But it ends on the 16th and I have no time at all this week. I have a ton of homework, and I'm going out with Christal tomorrow, and my sisters might want to go Vivo on Thrusday, and ARGH. ):

Why is it that I'm more busy during the holidays than I am during school time? ):


Oh, and 10,000 BC sucked. Majorly. It left me in a "WTF" state throughout the whole movie.

No comments: