Thursday, March 27, 2008

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON. IN SINGAPORE.

My mind is combusting over those two phrases being put next to each other. It's freaking Matthew Williamson! But it is also, sadly, $350. I hate being a poor kid. ): Bernice comforts me by saying that the people who will attend the show are really fake old people [[okay, maybe not THAT old, but old compared to me]] wearing Fendi from 2 seasons ago and carrying a LV Speedy and who speak with fake American-mix-British accents. You know the really horrible ones and they add "totally" and "like" into their sentences every 5 words but sound British on a few words?

Right now, I would probably kill myself if I knew that I was going end up like those people. Or at the very least, migrate to a country that places more emphasis on doing what I like, instead of making a lot a lot of money. It would be horribly disappointing if I ended up doing nothing I liked with my life.

But still, it's MATTHEW WILLIAMSON. Gah. ): Imagine how I would react if Lacroix did a show within travelling distance for me.


3rd place.

What happened to first with a 5 point lead?

And it doesn't help that half the blogs I blog hop to have "YAY MANUTD IN FRONT". So ManUtd is the cool club to like now, huh? Why? Because they won the league, and will probably win it this season? FUCK THAT SHIT.

But then again, the same people who like ManUtd in Singapore are probably the ones who think that CRUMPLER IS THE SHIZ~. So why do I care anyways?

Oh, and just for laughs, I'm sitting next to a ManUtd fan.




I guess I'm just in a crappy mood today. ):

No comments: