Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Haha I got my lazy ass to hook up the scanner and lookie! Robin's artistic shirt!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wonder if it came like that or if he scribbled on it himself. It doesn't look like his handwriting though, from what I can tell with my inexpert judgement coupled with the extremely small samples of his handwriting.

I wonder who drew on that shirt. But maybe more than one person drew on it. If you take a look at the picture there's this part that says "take it easy" and another that says "art on fashion". The a's are different. Haha I feel like such a loser analysing this so carefully.

Haha I have another quote from Robin that I think is perfect for this picture, because you can partly see Flams in it. :) "After the training, I always do some extra skill practice with Flamini. We play the ball to each other with a lot of pace in one straight line and then we control the ball with our feet. I think that’s so sexy." Mhm... sexy practice with Flams. :)


Zodiac is a nice show! Everyone go watch it! It's the one with Jake Gyllenhaal. :D I also recommend Shakespeare in Love. Now it might sound really boring because of the mention of Shakespeare, but trust me, it is a fantastic movie. It's funny, light hearted, and a much smarter than stuff like John Tucker Must Die and Mean Girls or whatever.

One movie I don't recommend in the My Super Sweet 16: The Movie though. First of all, the story line's stupid. Two best friends trying to ruin each other's Sweet 16s? Second, the script is major boringness. I could've written something more stirring in my sleep. Third, nothing great with the acting. It's quite flat throughout.

No comments: