Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BABY!GUUNERS 2, Newcastle 0.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you use your very very very amazing inference skills, you will be able to tell that Bendtner and Denilson scored. :D I saw the goals on Sportscenter Asia this morning, and WTF at the quality. Especially compared to the Liverpool one. >:E But beggars can't be choosers, so I suppose I should be glad I got to watch the goals at all.

And whoa, ManUtd. 2-0 home loss to Coventry? o.0 But I guess that proves how far along our baby!gunners really are. :DD


Today we have our Chemistry lesson in the MPR2 because Mr Teoh had 2 classes to take care of. I feel so freaking dumb now, because the stuff that he talks about was not taught to us. And Benita was like, "OMG do we have to learn that? What if he sets the paper? Oh noes." Way to make me feel better Benita!

The MPR2 is so freaking cold. Cleo and I both had goosebumps. Cleo never gets cold. D: And the best part of sitting in the MPR2 is Alex Teoh's lecture about how we must study in order to get a good future. Yepp, which is a good thing to lecture us on when we're hungry and cold and stressed out by the goddamned freaking exams. *snorts*

And during assembly we had to go to MPR1 to watch some videos on the history of CHIJ. It's reallehhhhh interesting. *rolls eyes* The only part I remember is that we were set up by French [[!!!]] nuns and the first school, could be ours but I can't remember, was set up in either Hotel van Mijk or Hotel van Dijk. That's so freaking cool, don't you think? :D

There was also a video on the history of St. Nicks. I miss Mrs Hwang so much. ): We used to have free chicken wings and ice cream and one hour recesses and now we don't have anything free, the recess are like 45 minutes, and it just sucks majorly. D: Heh I just know some smrat person's going to come up and say "If you don't like the school then fucking leave!"


My sisters watch way too much MTV. But MTV is hilariously stupid sometimes. Or rather, the videos that they play are hilariously stupid. That's kind of the same thing though, isn't it? Since they play such asinine things.

Lemme give you a very good example of how amazingly stupid some videos are nowadays.

Bow Wow: "Li'l mama you so fine, what's it going to take for you to be mine?"

Seriously. What. The. FUCK. I can come up with something better than that! I think the only reason I'm not a rapper and making tons of money by going "Li'l mama you so fine, what's it take for you to be mine?" is the fact that I don't have a dick. Well, and that I'm Asian. :/

But damn, the Lamborghini in that video. ♥ I think I would sell my soul for a Lamborghini. But could I have the Lamborghini MurciĆ©lago LP640 Versace if I do, please? Because Lamborghini + Versace = most freaking perfect thing in the entire world.

Oh yeah, and what's wrong with wanting to have 10 cars? Sarah thinks that I don't need 10 cars. Yes I do! For example, I plan to get an orange Hummer. [[Without the personalised car plate because those are TEH LAME.]] And I CAN'T drive an orange car if I'm wearing pink! Omg imagine how hideously hideous that would be! *shudders*

Haha I realise I'm making myself sound like a total bimbo. I wonder how it would be like to be a real bimbo. Seriously, how could anyone live obsessing over hair and make up and getting the puuurfect outfit the whole day? Oops, I should probably put that in present tense, because some people do live like that. Ah well.


Anyways. I know I've said this like a million and one time before but I WANT ATVO. Desperately. ): And if I can't get that, can I at least get the Arsenal yearbook? D: I hate not being an adult and not having my own credit card and not having my own car and not being able to drive. ): The red level membership package looks good too [[even though I know I won't be going to watch a match anytime soon]], and the Access All Areas DVD looks interesting.

*sighs* It sucks being a kid sometimes. But then again the ironic thing is that the sucky part about being a kid, the part without your own finanes, is the part that really really seriously rocks sometimes. Who the hell wants to be sent 1342908713428907134 bills each month? But if you asked me to choose between that and the exams right now.... Well, let's just put it that that will not be an easy choice.


Random thought of the day: MANGO JUICE WITH NATA DE COCO ROCKS THE SOCKS OFF EVERY-FREAKING-BODY IN THE WORLD. GOLAN YOSEF IS THE CUTEST THING ON EARTH. asdl;fjafdl;kasdfl;ajsfd

No comments: