Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Arsenal v Man City

1:0, CESC!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I couldn't find a picture of Cesc kissing the crest, and I didn't want to post more pictures of Cesc being crazy happy, so this will have to do. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And motherhen!Cesc. Haha.


If you play hard, no problem. But Rovers didn't play hard, they just kicked.
Some extracts:
Best of all, at the end of yesterday’s game, there was a reunion with the love of his life. Shaqueel, Van Persie’s son, is 10 months old. “I haven’t seen him for a week because I was gone with the national team and then Arsenal,” he beams. “I can play with him again.”

Get stuck in against Arsenal: they can’t cope with the physical stuff...“Two or three people said it on TV and suddenly everyone’s thinking, ‘That’s the way to beat Arsenal’,” he says. “It’s not. Personally I will never give in to it.
“Fabregas, he’s small, but he goes into battle. It’s the same for Flamini. Same for Gilberto. If you look at us, I think this idea is based on nothing more than air.”

“In football it happens that big players leave. It’s not the case that because of Thierry’s departure I have to take more responsibility. If I want to develop, I have to take more responsibility anyway, in every training session, every game, every week, every month."

Shorn of Henry, many people have trouble seeing Arsenal as genuine contenders both for the Premier League title and in the Champions League ...“I understand the reasons of the press and the fans,” Van Persie says. “Thierry left. Bang. No chance. They’re thinking, ‘Last year Arsenal didn’t do it with Thierry, so now they’re not going to do it without him’. But I’m here every day. I see what those people don’t see.
My belief is great and it is deep. In football lots of things have to come together and one of those things is if you want to run for each other, if it’s not your day but you still want to sacrifice yourself for your teammate. That’s what I see in this team. It’s either there or not there and it’s something you can’t buy.


I suppose I might as well copy and paste the whole thing, because everything's so quoteable. Aw, Robin. ♥ He's made up of so much fantastic. :D There's also another article with Cesc that I think it's really good. By the way, Cesc is made up of fantastic too. :)



Prison Break is seriously so awesome. All the Michael/Scure! The papi and the Fernando and Michael refusing to let Sucre drown even with the police on their trail. ♥ But now I gotta wait for the Season 3 DVD to come out. D: And it hasn't even come out in the US! But there are promo shots, and here are some of them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the most awesome Prison Break ad ever. This looks to be Season 1, and taken in Hungary.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wentworth was pictured with Luke MacFarlane out and about in LA.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Have you seen Wentworth so happy off-screen before? And the matching flip flops, aww. They are/would make a really cute couple, wouldn't they?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, yes they would make an adorable couple ; )

Unknown said...

they are A COUPLE