Monday, October 22, 2007

Arsenal v Slavia Prague

SEVEN FREAKING NIL TO THE ARSENAL! ♥
Cesc and Theo with braces, and Alex and Bendtner scoring a goal apiece. Those who bother to read this and who know basic math will notice that that does not add up to 7 goals. Fake!shock.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Other than scoring 7 goals, this match makes me particularly happy because it'll scare Liverpool and we'll be feel good and confident about the match [[but hopefully not arrogant]]. It's going to work especially well if Liverpool lose tonight. So, here's to hoping they they do. But now that I've said that, they're probably going to come up with their own 7-nil victory as well. Ah well.

Theo looked like he really really really wanted a hat trick, and he very nearly got it, if not for that save by the Slavia goalie. He looked a lot more comfortable after his first goal, and performed admirably for a debut in the CL, and hopefully he'll try for that hattrick against Liverpool. I'm shuddering from the memories of robotman's hat-trick against us last season in the corresponding fixture. A hat trick from one of the gunners would certianly fade that memory. :)

Outstanding performances by both Cesc and Alex. I thought they both controlled the midfield really well, and both scored and created chances. Eboue also didn't look as poor as he was next to them. Here's to hoping they perform just as well, or even better, against Liverpool; I'm open to surprises! Just not the bad kind, mucho gracias.



I saw this on thefashionspot in the "The model and celeb weight thread". I don't know why, but the thread's addicting! >.< This girl was counted as 'healthy' by many people on the thread, and the person who posted her picture said that she works out a lot and thus has muscle definition.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I agree that she looks healthy for a model, but my god, look at that thigh! 0.0

I mean, compare it to this picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Don't you see the similarities? >.< My sister even went, "You can barely tell any difference!" It's not a good thing if your thigh is compared to a professional footballer's and comes out with a "pretty similar". Unless you're an aspiring male model, but in that case, then kudos to you.



I feel like eating the roti prata at that hawker centre at Chinatown. I have no idea why. o.0

No comments: