Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My brain is officially dead.

But I'll ignore that for another 10 minutes, because as we all know, well, at least the people who care, Arsenal is playing Sevilla later! Which is a nervewracking yet fun thing, because Sevilla are decent opponents. I suppose I should type something about what I think the team formation should be here or what I think the scoreline should be, but I can't seem to remember anything about formations. [[Thank you for screwing up my brain, my lovely E.Lit! <33333333333]]

So I'll just keep it simple -- I hope we win!

And just because right now I have 2 more minutes left on the commie, I shall post two pictures, or more accurately, screencaps.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was screencapped from sggooner. I have just realised that my brain is extremely dirty when it is tired so I went "0.0 What the...?" when I saw that. >.< Yay now everyone knows exactly how pervertic my brain is. Fantastic. *snorts*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
But thankfully, my brain couldn't screw this one up. It was screencapped from Arseblog. GO GUNNERS! Haha. I find that really laughable for some reason. :) [[Sorry XJ!]]

Okay I have exceeded my time on the com by 2 minutes. Whoo. I shall go and kill my brain further with History. More after the game if we win!

No comments: