Wednesday, October 10, 2007

3-1 TO THE ARSENAL AGAINST SP*RS!!!!!!!!!
Who's that team that call Arsenal?
Who's that team we all adore?
They're the team in red and white
And we're fucking dynamite
And Martin Jol's mom is a whore

Cesc's goal was a beauty, and so was Ade's second! Aasdlfkajsfdl;kafdal;kdf *is hyper* The shot of the Spuds leaving right after Ade's goal was so funny! Hahahahaha!

And isn't this the most beautiful thing you've ever seen:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now we just gotta stay there for the rest of the season. :)


I was watching the 02 Arsenal Podcast a few days back and there was this "What If..." interview with Cesc. Hilarity.

What if you could be any popstar, who would you be?
Cesc: Britney Spears.

Ahahahahahahaha! *dies laughing* I love Cesc! But then he goes on to say that he's joking and that he wants to be Enrique Igelsias. -.- I know Igelsias as the guy who removed his mole, and dances really gaily.

Cesc also says in the interview he hates mushrooms. So much that he can't even look at them. Um, okay? Mushrooms are yummy. The cute little button kind's the best. Shittake's boring and un-yummy. I like button mushrooms with scrambled eggs in the morning. Mhm.


My dad bought me the Arsenal away kit! ♥ ♥ ♥ I'm going to put a number on it, I just haven't decided who. I'm thinking Kolo though, he's so freaking amazing. Or Gilberto. Or Robin. Or Rosa. Or Cesc. Or the rest of the team, really. Maybe not Alex Song though. And on the topic of Song, what's his purpose in the team? To take up some time during the dying moments of every match? o.0

And I want the Arsenal Opus so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad. D: I want it more than anything else in the world right now. Yes, I'd even take the exams over it. And yes, I want it more than I want a crocodile Birkin with diamond hardware. Birkins will come again, but the Opus is once in a lifetime!!!!!!! It really is that amazing. It's so freaking expensive though, gah. I could go backpacking in Europe for like a month with that kind of money. ):


And just so that I'm relating this to school, more specifically History, here is what I infer from Belinda's blog entry.

Belinda is a girl who is clearly obsessed with Arsenal FC. It is plainly obvious by the way that she writes long posts about Arsenal and their players and their games and everything else. She is also a bit crazy, as we can tell from the mushroom part. She is also not a fan of pop music/culture/whatever; for proof see her dissing of Igelsias. She was madly hyper when she typed this entry, as it was posted at 1A.M. on a morning that she has to wake up at 8A.M. for Chinese tuition.


And with that, I shall go to bed and face a boring day of Chinese tuition ahead of me. Ah well, there's at least guitar after that. Whee.

No comments: