Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Arsenal v Sevilla

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
THREE-NIL TO THE ARSENAL WITH CESC, ROBIN AND EDUARDO SCORING! ♥ ♥ ♥

It seriously doesn't get any better than this! We beat Sp*rs 3-1 then go to the top of the league table [[and long may it continue]], and we just beat the UEFA Cup winners!!!!!!! adflkajdf;lkajfd

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid958992159?bctid=1184432011 Interview with Robin and Cesc. :D Cesc looks a lot shorter than Robin. Haha.

The only thing I'm particularly bothered about is that Rosa's out injured. Again. And I'll give you one guess what injury it is. I wonder who's going to play on left wing. Maybe Theo?

*ahem* And just because Mourinho wants to take the limelight away from us, he has left Chelsea. :O I wonder who they'll get as a replacement. I've heard Lippi, Capello, Ramos and Klinsmann being thrown around by people. I'm quite amazed that he went before Martin Lol though.

And just because I feel like saying it, I WANT A BALENCIAGA.

That was random. But that's all from me today. Have a good day everyone! :)


ETA: I think Robin and Cesc are both easier to understand than Wenty. This is obviously just a reason for me to post the Wenty interviews here without seeming too random.




Wentworth Miller's Stinky. Hahahahaha.

Interviewer: Two different coloured eyes, is that true?
Wenty: Uh, I've heard that rumour before, but...
Interviewer: I'll take a look. Look in my eyes.
Wenty: Okay, you be the judge.
Interviewer: *stares into Wenty's eyes for quite a long time* My gosh, now I know what the women feel; it's true! I get all misty eyed. I'm like the Japanese journalists, I'm fainting now. [[They were talking about the Japanese journalists fainting at the sight of Went, haha.]]

Hahahahahahah I am easily amused hahahahaha.

No comments: