Wednesday, October 10, 2007

West Ham v Arsenal

ONE NIL TO THE ARSENAL, ONE-NIL, TO THE ARSENAL, ONE-NIL TO THE ARSENAL!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
YAY Robin with a header! :D I read an article that said "van Persie powered over two markmen to score the header". Haha, how often does Robin score headers? XD This picture is particularly amusing because Eboue wasn't even playing then, as anyone with 1/4 of a brain can tell.

It wasn't the prettiest game, but getting the three points is definitely more important, and I'm glad we did it. We could've drawed if the linesman didn't rule Freddie's "goal" offside, but it was, so HAH.

You know how freaking weird it is to see "West Ham lineup: blahblahblah 7 Freddie Ljungberg blahblahblah"? At first I thought, "But Freddie plays for us!", but then reality caught up with me. >.<

WTF, Alex. Stupid West Spam motheradfl;kasfdl;! And he just only recovered. Gahh. ): He won't be playing against Steaua, and I won't be watching the match, because Starhub is lovely and realises that there are more Liverpool and Chelsea and ManUtd fans than there are gooners and thus they decide that, "You know what? The gooners don't matter. Let's just play the Liverpool and Chelsea and ManUtd matches because everyone [[minus the gooners, but like I said, they don't matter]] loves Liverpool and Chelsea!!!!!" *curses*


I finally understood why I love football and Arsenal so much. I was at a neighbour's housewarming, and I decided to join the other weird people who were watching rugby, because everyone ignores you if you aren't above the age of 16 and don't wear ugly dresses with 3.5" heels [[which, to put in perspective, aren't really all that high anyways]]. Besides, there are only so many times you can impersonate people going, "CHIN! ANNIE!!! *blatantly ignores their children*.

Oh my god, rugby is the most boring shit on earth! How the hell is it pleasurable to watch fat men tackle the hell out of each other? And yes, it is fat. As far as I remember, muscle doesn't wobble like jelly on a plate. Gah.

I suppose you could say the same for football, but this is my blog and only my opinion matters on here.


And because I feel the need to, I shall tell the story of how I got the cute, fat Arsenal clock.

Okay, so I was watching Phantom of the Opera with my papa. We had good seats, the show was fantastic, blahblahblah. I, being the smartass that I am, decided that it would be a good idea to wear 3 inch heels. Now that wouldn't usually be a problem if my dad had the car, but he just decided to leave it with my mom and thus we had to walk from the Esplanade to the City Hall MRT. A daunting task in itself, even with my nice fat DCs.

I got plenty of weird stares on the MRT, either because I was wearing all black [[yes including the bag]], or because I was wearing heels. But let's ignore those people because they are not relavant to this interesting and exciting story.

We alighted at the Ang Mo Kio MRT station, and we still had to walk some more, to get to AMK hub where my momma would be waiting with the car. By then my feet were aching like mad and my throat was being its usual bitchy self, so me and my dad stopped at Cheers to get something to drink.

There was this Tiger Beer 6-pack with pictures of the Gunners on them, so I was naturally interested. I realised it came with a free, very adorable, fat rocking clock thing, so I asked my dad to buy it. And he did, which is proof of how much he loves me, because he's a Carlsberg/Heineken fan.

And that is the very fascinating story of how I got my clock. :D


On Friday in school I had weird cravings for kueh chap and chicken rice balls. Mhm, so yummy. And I'm happy to say that I ate them both over the course of the weekend, yay! Maybe you didn't need to know that. Ah well.


Papa Roach is a guilty pleasure. For me, at least. I suppose it's not for people who think RIHANNA IS THE COOLEST SHIZZZ EVAZZZZ, but I'm not one of those misguided souls. Papa Roach is nice to listen to when one does Math, because it's so brainless and popish that you don't gotta use your brains to listen to it.

Now you read that and you think, "OMG what a fucking hypocrite this girl is! She's a self-proclaimed fan of Linkin Park!!!!" That could be true, if you are a die hard heavy metal/Sabbath fan, but I wouldn't say that Hybrid Theory is a guilty pleasure, because it was and still is a decent album. The fusion of rock and rap is very intriguing. Meteora is a more polished album compared to Hybrid Theory, but still not near to being a guilty pleasure. I think Nobody's Listening in particular is a very good song. MTM probably counts as one, but I hate it. So there you go.


10 things I would save in a fire:
1) My LP coffee table book
2) My albums
3) My pretty white speakers
4) The Creative Zen player
5) My headphones
6) My guitar
7) My Arsenal magazines
8) My harddisk [[I don't actually know how I'm going to get it out during a fire, but I will.]]
9) My DVDs
10) The book that I was reading at that time

Haha, I sound like such a loser. :)

No comments: