Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I think questions like this are really stupid: "Would you date yourself?" I mean, this is supposed to be from the perspective from an outsider, but you'd still be yourself, as in you'd still be thinking what you're thinking now, feeling how you're feeling now, etc.. The obvious answer to that question is yes, I would date myself. Why? Because we have the same interests and hobbies and we talk about the same things.


More pictures from the Arsenal v Sevilla match because I am still on a winning high!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This picture is just all kinds of awesome, haha. Let's review. Rosa looking off in a totally different direction, Cesc doing his 1/4 squat thing, Robin looking like he's being pressed down by Philippe, and Aleks sticking his tongue out. Oh yeah, and the little kid in front of Robin is all kinds of adorable. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Can I just say that I love the huddle? Wunderbar. :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Newpaper was reviewing all the goals that the boys scored against Sevilla, and they did a "What if Thierry Henry was here?" thing. It's quite an interesting read, and something for us to think about. What if Thierry was the one who received Cesc's cross instead of Sagna? Would he have headed it to Robin like what Sagna did or tried to go for goal himself?

And on the topic of Arsenal being in the papers... Me and Sarah attempted to read the Arsenal article on the Chinese newspaper, and failed miserably. Said Sarah: "If the Chinese O Level is this hard I'm going to fail it." Said Belinda: "It's going to be harder." It was actually quite easy since the only hard words were the names of the players. >.<


Van Persie has nose for Success
Van Persie added: "I know what this team is capable of. We will have to see. It is a bit early to give you a good picture. I do not think we have to be the champions this year. Let us say, for example, within three years we have to win a few trophies. That is a better idea, a bit more realistic. You can not say 'we will win this, we will win that'."

[[And yes, Success with a captial S. Because it is important like that.]]

I'm glad that the boys have their heads in the correct place. But all the same, I would like to see a trophy this season. And Robin contradicts himself. I mean "I know what this team is capable of" and then "We will have to see"? O...kay.


I found this on LJ [[about Mourinho leaving Chelsea]]:
And I was looking forward to his undignified comments after we kick his team's butt. You know the one's I'm talking about. How we were cheating coz Cesc was sending Lampard smoldering looks and Robin was trying to win the ball with pouts and how Chelsea lost coz the grass was too green, the sky was too blue, etc, etc.

Hahaha. And I was so looking forward to that too. ): Just imagine the headlines! Chelsea manager Mourinho says: "I am waiting for an apology from the grass for being too green."

But you know, in some strange way, I'm going to miss Moaninho with his stupid ass comments. Remember the one interview where he said that he was not worried about Chelsea not winning the Premiership but the bird flu? And the "Arsenal is conspiring with ManUtd to stop Chelsea from winning the Premiership" thing? Crazy stuff.

And I just realised how big this Mourinho thing is. My mom, who does not give two farts about football, said to me yesterday night, "Hey you know Mourinho left Chelsea?" WTF. It's freaking scary! >.<

No comments: