Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Today has been an absolutely uninteresting day, which we spent mainly sitting on the floor. Sitting cross legged on the floor HURTS. I would not expect the teachers to know that, since, gee, I don't know, maybe because they don't sit on the floor along with us? While we sit on the cold, hard, and frankly very disgusting floor, they get to walk around and sit on chairs, lounge about the stage area, whatever.

After the checking of the exam scripts, which are very boring, to say the least, we had this little presentation on the WWII. How, uh, interesting. It would be a lot more pleasureable, and they would have had our attention if they had provided us with some chairs to sit on. I do not understand why they cannot do this. There are chairs lining the rooms, so why not allow us to sit on them? If there is a lack of space in the MPR1/Drama Room/whatever piece of shit room we're in, here's a suggestion: let's go to a larger area. The hall would be a good place to start.

I don't know about everyone else, but I would gladly take a chair over the floor with no air-conditioning over sitting on the disgusting floor with air-con.

And I haven't even gotten to the best part. So we go to the stupid Drama room for that stupid WWII talk, right? Yeah. And that woman screams at us -- for what, I can't remember; and that just goes to show you how effective their scoldings are -- and you know, since everyone hates her, they imitate her horrible fake accent [[I wonder where she cultivated it. Bad American drama serials?]] with the bad mispronunciations over the simplest words, like 'level', and she goes, "Don't think I can't hear you, I can. Are you imitating me? You don't have the privilege to."
It was done in this sneering voice, with the ugly disgusting look on her face, as well. No wonder she's still a Miss.

During the presentation, Chuan Ping was drumming her fingers on another girl's back, and that woman came over and told her to stop it. Okay, seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? Is that fucking distracting you or something? If the both of them don't mind it, and it's not distracting to the either of them, then why are you doing something about it? I just don't fucking get it.

After the talk thing ended, Christina Tan gave us this lecture about not eating in the Drama room. I think she said, "I'm not your maid, so why do I have to pick up after you?! You do this at home, and your mother, your maid, your father, your brother, your sister, your grandmother, your grandfather picks it up for you. But this is in school..."

They don't seem to have a problem with our parents eating in the Drama room. They don't tell our parents, "PICK UP AFTER YOURSELVES, LEAVE THIS ROOM IN THE STATE THAT IT WAS IN WHEN YOU CAME IN." So what are they trying to tell us here? It's okay to treat the children like fucking crap, but the adults have to be treated nicely? I don't get this fucking double standard. If they wanna be horrible to us, then they've got to do the same to the parents.

They're not fooling anyone with their nice charade. You know the utterly disgusting "Oh we're doing this and this and this for your daughter..." that they feed to the parents that just makes you wanna to puke out yesterday's breakfast? Here's a good idea for them: why not try telling our parents how you make us sit down for 5 fucking hours on end while they get the chairs and scream at us for stupid things like drumming our fingers on our friend's back?

Like Christal said, school is getting more and more retarded.



Moving on to nicer things.

Germany's playing the Czech Republic in approximately 4 hours. And that's exactly how long more I have to sleep if I want to watch the match live. Hmm. I wanted to wake up to watch it for Rosa and Lehmann, but now since that Mr. 'I-have-glass-for-legs' is injured again, I don't feel like sacrificing the little amount of time I have to sleep to watch it live.

Ah well. Thank god for Smart TV.

The Holland match is also playing at the same time as the Germany one. Aren't you amazed that they're actually playing something other than an England match? I know I am.

And here's a little something about our favourite Dutch footballer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sadly, I think the poster meant the female walk. I was thinking that he/she meant the male walk so I went to watch the Valentino runway again [[yes, obviously too lazy to search for another one]], and the guys walk normally [[with the exception of the guy who was holding his manbag so far away from him that it looks like he thinks the bag is some contagious disease or something, making me feel uncomfortable just by watching him walk]]. I thus have to conclude that he/she means the female walk. Tsk.

Yes, this is exactly how bored I am with the internationals. *sighs* But I've got some interesting stuff out of it, so we'll see.


I wonder if Lehmann will play against Bolton. But I think that the goalie who plays the Bolton match should play the Liverpool and ManUtd matches, unless he screws up big time. I'm still not sure about Almunia... The more I re-watch the Sunderland goals, the more I think he could've done something more about them. Granted, he's fantastic with long range shots, but I'm still unconvinced with his crosses. I feel much safer with Lehmann on them.

Plus I also get the feeling that if Lehmann does play against Bolton, he's going to be gone in January. But then we'll be stuck with Almunia as our No. 1 and Fabianski as a backup. :/ Crappy crap crap. I'm glad I'm not the one who has to make the choice.


I think I'm going to re-do my top 20 list. It's still going to be largely similar though. And wow, no Lars pictures!

No comments: