Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jeanette is amusing. Today we were discussing about some stuff [[and yes I still think it's gross Jeanette!]]. I found out that Jeanette thinks that football is boring, and thus I am going to show her some clips to prove her wrong.

[[But just because my luck is so freaking bad, I have a feeling that the moment I post these clips they're going to be taken down by youtube like the interviews I posted some time ago. >:E Oh yeah, on that note, I NEED ATVO. Gahh.]]


This is Robin's fantastic goal against Charlton. It should've been Goal of the Season, much less Goal of the Month. Yes, there was a bit of luck in there, and I'm pretty much sure he won't score another one like it again, but that doesn't make it any less beautiful. And haha, "for my feelings". ♥

Just to be a little random, I could hear the gooners cheering during the Sp*rs v Arsenal game on Saturday. Fantastic. :)



All the three goals scored against Dinamo Zagreb last season during the home tie in the CL group stage. All these goals look about the same, so they're all squashed here together. :) Check out Cesc dancing, haha! In the O2 Vodcast, Cesc said that if he could be any movie star, he would be John Travolta in Greese, LOL. But right now my impression of John Travolta is Tracy's mom in Hairspray. *shudders*


Okay, and for the next three goals you're going to have to go here: http://sggooner.blogspot.com/2007/09/poll-results-some-excellent-sunday.html Sggooner has all three goals that we scored against Sp*rs up there. Gorgeous goals from Cesc and Ade! And check out the last video of Ade's goal -- there's Arsene clapping Robin's hand, and the spuds leaving right after his goal. Awesome-ness. :D


I know that there are many more beautiful goals that I've forgotten. >.< My brain is luffly. *pets it*

No comments: