Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Linkin Park

I am a lousy Linkin Park fan. I just saw their VMA performance! But omg, MIIIIIIKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ♥ I still think he looks bad with the crew cut and the horrible horrible beard, but eh, it's Mike. :)

I totally feel a Mike!obsession coming up. Which is weird, because I liked him in P6. That's a loooong time for someone with as short an attention span as mine. And realise I say Mike!obsession, not LP!obsession. That's mainly because Minutes to Midnight pretty much sucked. Mike rapping on 2 songs is not good. And neither is Chester being all Bono-ish in that weird song.

But back to the VMAs. What's up with Rob wearing his glasses when he drums? He looks so weird and scholarly. And Brad. OMG, his hair. *claws out eyes*

I need to get my tickets for the Linkin Park concert soon. But first I need to convince my sister and my dad that standing in the pit is a good idea. They think that it's stupid 'cos you'll be all squished up with the sweaty people around you and it'll probably smell like BO all over. But that's what concerts are about! Getting squished and smelling like you've not bathed for 10 days. ):

Also, since my dad thinks that his credit card number will get stolen if he uses it to buy stuff through the internet, I'm not an LPU member which means that I can't go to the M&G to get stuff signed. So my best bet would be to pray and hope that they come down to the standing area to sign stuff. But then, even if they do, I NEED TO BE DOWN THERE TO GET MY SHIZZ AUTOGRAPHED. DDD:

Gah. And just to make things even better for me, Starhub thinks that playing the Liverpool match over the Arsenal match is a good idea. Now why the hell aren't I connected to someone big and important in Starhub so I can push them to play to play the match? ):

My life suxx0rs. *takes out penknife and starts slashing wrists* I don't think it helps that I'm not living in Mississippi and thus have to wait till I'm 18 to drive. D:



Home Ec lessons are the best. You know why? Because it's 1 and a half hours of doing nothing. Bliss. Miss Su actually sat down beside Cleo and they talked for like the whole lesson. Why can't all our lessons be like that?

I think that we should all learn at our own pace. Like we just go to school and get assigned stuff to do and then we just study on our own. Because sometimes the lessons are 1) too slow, or 2) too fast, or 3) the teachers are just too boring. I think if I were allowed to study at my own pace I would be able to complete the whole year's syllabus in half a year. I don't see why not, since I seem perfectly capable of squishing 70% of the Geog and History textbooks, a whole year's worth of Science notes, 12 chapters of Math, and Village By The Sea into my puny brain in 4 weeks.

No comments: