Friday, October 12, 2007

Meme

Whee, memetime!!

Psychoanalyse Yourself; Don't read ahead, just answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means at the end. (No cheating! )

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?
My sister.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
A horse.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I ride it.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?
HUGE. Swimming pool, golf course, 20 car garage, riding arenas, trails, etc.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Nope. They look ugly, and besides it’s so secluded and well protected. Fences = teh lame.

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
Food from all cuisines. Thai, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, etc. Everyone I love is sitting around the table, waiting for me and my sister.

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
A crystal cup.

8. What do you do with the cup?
Nothing. Get someone to throw it away.

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself at: what type of water?
River.

10. How will you cross the water?
Wade through it easily; it’s not deep or fast flowing.




Answers!
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
Kind of true, really. I tell my sister everything. And she's the only one who really understands me; like we're on the same train of thought. I can crack stupid jokes at the expense of everyone and she's the only one who gets them, while other people just think I'm being stupid or random.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
Hahahahahaha very true. Everything is a huge problem with me.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
And that's... a good thing, right? I conquer them. :)

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.
True, I suppose. I don't like having problems.

5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not drop by unannounced.
I suppose I'm quite open? In the sense that I'll talk to almost anyone, and I generally have no inhibitions in telling people stuff about my life. But in the meme I basically put "no fence" because I think fences are teh ugly. >.<

6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Wow. I had lots of food [[it was the first thing that came to my mind]] and people that I love [[I'd rather not eat if I had nobody to share it with]]. True enough, I am a mostly happy person... Basically the only time you'll see me negative/irriatated/angry for an extended period of time is during a match that we're losing. Haha. It's my outlet, I suppose.

7. The durability of the material the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship (with person in #1).
I think I need to make something clear here. The kind of crystal I'm talking about here is the kind of cup you'd expect to see during a dinner at a palace with a queen or something. The really thick and fat kind that can cause the refraction of light so you can see the pretty colours on the table. So I suppose my relationship with my sister is really strong? Cool. :)

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
I just think that no one should pick things up off the ground and use them. You don't know where it's been, who's used it, etc.. A HIV-infected person could have left some blood on it for all you know! This is obviously a product of the time where I was really obsessed with body modification. Hmm.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
Hahahahahaha does that make me a really sexually uninterested person? I think anyone who's seen my picspams will think different.

10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
Must be really easy then, har har.


I am afraid to say that this meme is pretty accurate. >.<



Jose: "Chelsea fans are soft"
"Chelsea are still not a big, traditional club. They’re not a club like Arsenal, who even have the British Queen as a fan." Wow, is this really Jose Moaninho speaking? I'm not convinced. Aliens must have sucked up his brain. It's so... un-him, you know? You'd expect him to be like, "OH MY GOODNESS, CHELSEA FANS ARE TEH BEST!!!! THEY ARE THE SPECIAL ONES!!!"

Ace's £3,000 bald look is just Fab
I... don't know what to say. I'm a little disgusted by the fact that Cesc is so hairy he needs to go get the hair removed permanently, and a little amused by the fact that people actually write this stuff. I mean, are they so out of stories that they go and find stuff about footballers' chest hair? Seriously!


PICTURES! Because I'm already missing watching Arsenal matches. Whee. All from the pre-season.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I like the polo shirt. Anyone want to get it for me for my birthday? *nudges Bernice* It'd probably be a dress on me though, like all the other Arsenal/Nike shirts. ):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Okay so today I went to Marina Square to look for a pair of DC jeans for my birthday. The jeans were okay around the leg, but way too loose at the waist. >.< And they were like bell bottoms-ish, and I want skinny jeans. ): Then I saw this pair of shoes that were really pretty but were the last piece and ew, gross. How would I know who has put her dirty feet in them before? So, obviously, I didn't get it.

I decided to head to Levi's to get the pair of jeans I passed up on when I went out with my sister. Yeah, they didn't have it.

Then I went to Suntec, and I couldn't find anything that I wanted. Except for this pair of Converse shoes that had sequins covering the whole thing, but even I wouldn't dare to wear them out. Whee.

As you can tell, it wasn't the most productive shopping trip ever. My bad mood was only exacerbated by the the fact that some idiot girl standing in the shop when I was trying on the jeans was like, "That's the size I wear in Levi's" when the salesperson passed me the jeans. I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Was she trying to say that she's super slim? FYI, skinny is, by most standards, a 23-inch waist on a 175cm body. I don't think I need to say that the size I took was not 23? Besides, I took the same size that I wear in Levi's with the DCs. What a freak.

At least it wasn't all bad. My sister bought something that I actually like for my birthday, and I got to see Lars in the Zara adverts. Haha me and Bernice were like, "COME DADDY LET'S GO TO ZARA MEN'S. WE KNOW YOU WANT TO SEE THE CLOTHES!!!!!" then we would just hang around the poster area and oogle at Lars. Heh. We sound like pervvys. Whee.

Oh yeah, did I mention? We just got a new car [[the Honda Stream, if anyone cares]]. We're getting it in two weeks! Whee. I'm glad. My parents were kidding that they were going to hold the current car and pass it on to me when I turn 18. Not funny guys, that car will be 8 years old when I get it! So phew, no 8 year old car for me then. :) I don't actually like it as much as the CRV, but meh, better than the Airwave.

And just because today has been kind of crappy and I need to cheer up. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: