Wednesday, October 10, 2007

England v Germany

2:1, baby! :D
Freaking awesome, considering that Ballack, Frings, Podolski, Klose, Schweinsteiger and plenty more I can't remember were not playing. Also, Lahm was playing in central midfield. A left back at central midfield!

Is it bad that I want to laugh at Paul Robinson for letting Kuranyi score that first goal? Pander's goal was a beauty. On his international debut too! :) I thought Lehmann did okay, although there were a few shaky moments.


Okay, and I took this from a Gilberto interview.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Robbie. *snorts* Why do I find that so weird? At least it's not Rob though. That would be horrendously horrendous. I also find it weird that the Arsenal magazine referred to Robin as "Van" in that article. First off, van just means "from the place of", and second, van/vans. I love Vans. Which is why it's weird to have one of my favourite football players referred to as a shoe. >.< ... I'm way too shoe obsessed. Which is why I know about the Christian Louboutin Clichy. Yes, that's right, Clichy, as in Gael Clichy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Interesting, isn't it? :) And the python skin/red sole combination is drool worthy.

No comments: